BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Nicole M.
Schenectady, NY
Lesson learned, do not use silicone based anything if you have truly dry skin because it will just show off all of the bad stuff. Also really you might as well just use freaking monistat, that's what this feels like.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
This is honestly my favorite primer. It keeps my skin from getting oily, leaves my makeup perfect all day, helps to minimize my pores, and also a little goes a LONG way. My only complaint is that it is SO expensive.
Grace G.
columbus
This is my favorite primer by far! Foundation goes on so smooth. This provides a natural look and blends so easily on the face! It does have much of a smell but applies so easily. 10/10 would recommend. I have bought this product for 2 years straight!
Jen W.
Dallas, TX
This is hands down the best primer out there. I have literally tried tons of primers and I always end up going back to this one. It makes the color of my makeup look its best and doesn’t fade throughout the day.
Ariel L.
Claremont
I don't know how I ever applied makeup without primer when a product like this exists! It gave my skin an airbrushed look and feel, and made the application process so much easier. Will definitely purchase again!
Destiney V.
Dayton
This product gives your skin a nice smooth canvas to put under foundation. I felt like my makeup stayed out longer when using this product. I have combination skin, and it didn’t make me either dry or greasy throughout the day. Would def recommend!
Anisha P.
Very light weight and fees great on the skin! I think this is one of those primers that is a go-to for a lot of skin varieties from dry to oily which is what I think is so great about this one! Would recommend!
Miranda T.
Wheeling, WV
Again, stick with a drug store primer or something that works for you. For me, I don’t like the consistency or how this feels when it goes on. Feels like a weird mask on my face all day long. Won’t buy again.
Harmony P.
kuna
This primer is ok but not my favorite. It applied nice but I would not recommend this for oily skin. It was easy to apply but I did not like wearing this under foundation. I probably won’t buy this again.
Alicia T.
Cannon Falls
Always come back to this primer, I think most printers aren’t that great anyways but I’ve tried other smooth and blur primers but this is by far the best and isn’t greasy after being applied to the skin.
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9