BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Jillian G.
Richfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I had bought the photo finish primer for my senior photos a few years ago and my pictures turned out wonderful. I had the photos taken from 4-6 for the sunset and had done my makeup around 10 that morning and it lasted all day without loosing color. The blur look helped make my pores look smaller as well.
Shannon W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first primer I ever tried. It definitely works as expected and goes on super smooth. I have acne prone skin and I feel like it hides my pores and gives me a great base for my cc cream. I’ve bought the smaller version a few tones and need to just bite the cost and buy the large version.
Kaylin B.
Lebanon
Purchased at: Sephora
I have always used this primer since day 1. Well not really, since I was about 20. Anywho, this stuff is great. I think I’m just not as stoked about it because I have been using it for so long. I would love to try something new from smash box.
Taylor M.
Kendallville, IN
Does a really good job at blurring your pores. Makes my makeup look really flawless. I would have to say I like the primerizer one better tho
Bethany M.
Crofton
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have not tried this, YOU HAVE TO. It’s literally the best thing out there! Makes your skin so soft, and definitely covers pores like you never had any. I’ve used other primers and nothing compares to this one!
Gisselle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff!!!!!!! Makes my skin super silky smooth and flawless. I will say it will depend on your skin type if you will like this. I am fortunate to have pretty good skin with no texture,blemishes, pores, or acne, only dryness. I can see this not being good for people with oily skin or for those who have extremely textured skin.
Alex R.
Attleboro Fls, MA
I love this stuff! I'm usually skeptical about primers because I feel like most of them do nothing for me, however this one truly blurs out almost all your pores. It doesn't have a greasy feeling, and it doesn't leave your face oily. It feels like nothing going in your skin, but I notice that it makes your foundation look flawless.
Leslie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great primer I loved it for my skin type (combination) however it was very pricey, very easy to apply leaves my skin feeling very smooth
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
I don't love this as an overall primer. I think it is better used either over makeup for shine on forehead/cheeks/nose or under makeup as a pore minimizer in those same areas. It does a good job as a shine reducer, but it sits on top of the skin in such a way that I feel like it's gross all over the skin.
Jennifer U.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Sephora
I just started using this a few weeks ago. I have very oily skin and my pores are really big. I haven’t really seen any change after putting this on my face. It doesn’t seem to work well for me.
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Brandi A.
Haltom City, TX
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur does anyone know if this is worth it for the price and how long a tube lasts?
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9