BY SMASHBOX #13 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Hailey W.
Will not go back to any other primer. This one leaves your skin silky smooth and pore free. Makes your makeup last all day.
Cindy F.
Toronto
My all time favourite. I love the texture and how it applies on my skin. Helps me last my foundation. My old school go to.
Dawn D.
Langton
My absolute favourite primer on the planet. My makeup stays on my face and it blurs out my pores. Lasts a very long time.
Gertrude P.
Rawdon Gold Mines
Love the feel of this primer, glides onto the face soo smoothly, natural to slightly matte finish, lovely product.
jenn h.
Makes my skin feel nice and silky smooth. I have very dry skin though and its not quite as moisturizing as id like
Izza D.
Markham
I like this! It’s a little matte-y for my liking but it does do the job. Use before foundation. Lasts a long time
Mandie S.
Glovertown
Great product feels smooth and goes on like silk. Good everyday or going out primer would recommend this product
Camille B.
Best.ever. Makes your skin so so so smooth and soft. Helps smoothen foundation application. I have mixed skin.
Allana B.
Toronto
this feels amazing on your skin and really minimizes your pores. my makeup stays on all day and looks flawless.
Britney H.
Keswick
In my mind this is the original go to face primer. Beautiful, smooth texture that applies easily to the skin.

back