BY SMASHBOX #15 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Rani R.
Delta, BC
Love how this makes my skin feel, and the makeup goes on so smoothly! I don’t wear it everyday, only when I need my makeup to last and it really does help!
Kulsum K.
Dammam
Wonderful product. It makes it so easy to apply makeup and helps in keeping it in place too.. This is the first primer I tried and I still love it.
Rebekah v.
Halifax , NS
Great for my oily skin and keeps makeup in place. I don’t typically enjoy the silicon type primers however this one it decent and does the job.
Jala J.
north battleford
This primer has a silicon texture and smooths out my skin. It blurs out pores and wrinkles. It works well to keep my foundation in place.
member-30c61
This stuff is the best! It makes my really dry skin so smooth. A little goes a long way! This is a must have in your make up collection!
Andriana S.
Onex
Good primer! Goes on smooth and does its job well. Matte finish. Looks very natural. Helps hide pores. A little bit goes a long way.
Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Absolute favorite product creates a flawless base for foundation .
Helps to allow makeup stick well and longer.
Highly recommended
Natasha C.
Sudbury
Makeup lasts long without going oily however I have sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts and this does not agree with my skin
Kylie M.
gravenhurst ontario
Love love love the product I use it all the time great product love how it feels blends perfectly!! Everyone should have this !!
kahkashan k.
I use this only on my t zone and it does a decent job keeping the area matte through out the day..i prefer primerizer over this

back