BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Courtney C.
ajax
Smashbox primers are the only ones worth buying. They really do a great job of blurring the pores and make makeup glide over easily. It lives up to its name of smoothing and blurring the skin. You can buy it at shoppers drug mart which makes it very accessible to buy for Canadians! I do recommend this.
Daynna H.
Little Britain, ON
I really really like this primer! I used it religiously for a couple of years (I recently switched to porefessional and do prefer it but this is similar if you want a clear silicone primer). It makes it so makeup sits nice and smooth on your face and helps it last all day long!
Lisi W.
I bought this in the sample/travel size about 3 years ago and it’s still not empty. It’s oil free, so good for people with oily skin as well and I dont have any problems with pores showing through my makeup.
Keely M.
Shilo , MB
I LOVE THIS PRIMER!! I've tried a few primers and this one by far is the best one! It works so well with combination skin! It keeps my makeup where it should be! And it makes my skin look amazing and perfect as soon as it goes on! I highly recommend this product!!
Eleanor F.
Nipawin
This is a good primer and it does exactly what it says. It gives more of a natural finish and works for my combo skin.It has the typical look and feel of a silicone primer and I took one star off because there are better non silicone options available
Kenzz T.
london
I hate this primer. I have tried it multiple times with no success. I have combination skin, with some oily patches and some dry patches. Whenever I put this on my skin it leaves the most disgusting texture. It makes my skin feel gross. I always end up taking it off before even trying to apply anything over this.
skylar m.
Acton, MO
when i first started using this i loved it, but after a while and changing my foundations to one i like better i found it would start peeling off my face, you have to be so careful with how much you use and u only need a little or it will most likely peel
Allison O.
Ottawa
I used this under my makeup and my makeup didn't move all day and night (even through sweating at a music festival). My makeup was flawless and poreless from the second this went on until I took it off when I got home. Ride or die.
Mehak M.
Smash Photo Finish primer works good for all skin types. It helps to prep the skin before makeup. The amount of product one gets in a single pack is also very good. Good quality product in a good price. Definitely recommend it.
Selena A.
Etobicoke
This primer is amazing! It has such a nice feel to it when I use it on my face. I bought it at a Shoppers Drug Mart. It is soft and glides amazingly on my skin. It makes my makeup look smoother and doubles as an eyelid primer.