BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Kaytlin H.
Sadly I did not like this product. It dried my face and did not apply as smooth as other primers I’ve tried. It kept balling and building up in areas. With it drying out my skin my makeup looked very cakey and dry
Melissa A.
London, ON
I use this everyday. I wear it underneath everything. It goes on so smooth and blends in nicely. I don't find this product oily at all, and it helps me looks flawless all day long
Ro H.
Makes my foundation go on lovely and helps make it last longer without moving around. Works better with some foundatuonsnover others depending if they are silicone or water based.
Pina C.
Good primer, this goes on smoothly and works well to minimize the look of pores and even out skin texture. It is oily though so I recommend trying a sample if you have oily skin.
Nicole L.
Lively
I like this primer but I can’t say it’s worth the price. I don’t see it impacting the wear of my foundation at all, and the silicone texture might be too much for someone with oily skin. I like to apply it when I’m not wearing any makeup for a smoother appearance on the skin. Other than that, it’s not as useful as I would hope.
~Jess~ M.
Christchurch
Love this product such good quality good natural finish hydrated skin when dry keeps skin hydrated all day but pricey keeps makeup in place and hides pores well would buy again
Angy B.
Got it for my birthday and reaaaally love it! Really great formula. Changes a lot and primes really beautifully. Affordable too and easy to apply, also leaves a great finish. would absolutely buy again!
Marisol S.
I am currently using this primer, and I love how it makes my makeup look after applying it. It does help hide pores it leaves a smooth application and blurs pores and scars, not too affordable but it is worth it. It does not leave my face oily, because I have dry skin. I would buy again, but I do have other preferred primers.
jj v.
Regina
10/5 stars. No better primer in the world for a photo shoot! It provides a magnificent finish. There’s a bit of a heavy texture. Feels a little greasy but still doesn’t give a bad outcome.
Felicia F.
This is my go-to primer. I’ve never felt the need to look for any other one because this gets the job done. As soon as you apply it you can see that it makes your skin look smoother. I have combination skin and it works nicely on me although after a few hours my face does get a little bit oily again. Would definitely use again.

back