BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Campbell R.
Lake Charles
If I know I’m going to be taking photos or around lots of people I will pick this up. It leaves my skin looking so flawless like my base looks amazing. Pictures with the flash and everything still look good.
Roru
Photo finish primer helps make my foundation last alll day. It blurs my pores very well. It’s not too thick makes my face feels like it’s breathing.
Trishalee M.
Gansevoort
I love this primer but I usually just go for a dupe because I don’t spend much money on primers because I don’t use them often
Chelsie G.
Sterling, KS
This is one of my favorite primers of all time. It smooths our the pores on my face and helps to hide some of the inconsistencies in my skin tone but it doesn’t feel super heavy or oily. It’s got a silicone like texture but doesn’t smell or seem greasy like other smoothing primers have. It seems to truly help makeup stay on longer. While it is pricey, it seems worth it for me.
Meghan T.
A cult classic primer. Honestly so worth the money. It lasts for ages, blurs my pores so much, and holds my make up in place all day
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
LOVE Smashbox face primer. It goes on so smooth and dries into your skin instantly. Your foundation goes on flawlessly and looks so good. This is one of those great products that will stay around.
Stephanie C.
Villa Rica
Love love love this primer!!! It’s not to think at all!! And it doesn’t feel too heavy either! I gave this four stars because I have deep pores and it doesn’t hide all of them! I would defiantly recommend it If you don’t have deep pores
Angela R.
This primer definitely helps smooth the surface of my skin when applying makeup (I struggle with a lot of texture) but it doesn’t have the staying power that some of my other primers do. I usually end up having to combine it with another primer.
Noah E.
ankeny
This smooths out my skin and makes my makeup last longer. I’ve almost gone through all of this and I plan on rebuying when it’s used up. It doesn’t make me oily.
Amber W.
Aston, PA
I like this primer. The only thing that I don’t like is it makes my makeup on my nose break up. But it is a great Matte finish. It’s really good for my oily skin. It blurs the pores in the t-zone.