BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Claire C.
Sacramento
Love how thin and easily it can be applied on the face. It is quite liquidy so I have to be careful not to drip it off my fingers. I do have to rub it in quite a bit to feel like it is being absorbed. It does a great job at filling in pores and giving the face an all around softer appearance
Katrina S.
This primer doesn’t make me break out which many primers do. I have combination/oily skin and this one is the only one that seems to help keep my make up on and blur my pores. I’ve gone and tried other primers but I always come back to this one.
Madison R.
I definitely recommend this primer for oily skin and enlarged pores. It does as it claims and blurs pores and oily skin. I personally have found that with my combo skin it makes the area around my nose and mouth look a little scaly and caky when paired with certain foundations.
Boo f.
This is my FAVORITE primer, I have skin on the oily side and this helps lock my makeup down! I am always skeptical when trying new primers as my skin is also sensitive but this does not irritate it and helps my makeup to stay in place all day. I would definitely recommend this!
Jillian C.
Amherst, NY
I love this product! I use it everyday! Really keeps my foundation on my skin all day and even on the hottest days. I love that it’s not heavy on the skin. It is expensive but a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time.
Kaylee A.
Archie, MO
love this primer! it makes your skin so soft & smooth looking, it fills in all your pores very well. its not slippery or drying. it works well with alot of foundations, drugstore or high end. definitely worth the money, i recommend!
Paris G.
Lancaster
Favorite primer. Been using it for years. It feels very light on the skin and is versatile. I've used this as a base for liquid foundation as well as powder and achieve great results. Its not tacky and a little goes a long way
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I like this primer a lot! Its texture was nice and created the kind of base a foundation would love. It also filled in creases and lines pretty well. It worked amazingly with my combination skin not adding any oil or dryness.
Nyse 😘.
Fresno
Definitely my favorite primer! It goes on sooo smoothly and helps my foundation last all day! I sometimes even use it also to make my face glow! I have dry skin and large pores and you can’t even tell when I use this primer. Definitely recommend to everyone!!
Ashley T.
Stuart
My absolute favorite Face Primer.
This stuff is worth every penny.

I have combination skin.. Mostly dry but oily around my forehead and chin and this stuff seems to even out the playing field! It applies my foundation seamlessly and hides my pores GREAT! I have larger pores, that can be irritating, but this does a wonderful job at “blurring” my face.. Hence, “Smooth & Blur” now I totally get it.

Smashbox you are my forever goto Primer!