BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Steph A.
Essex
Good product, only a small amount needed for good coverage and leaves skin feeling really soft. I use this daily before applying my make up and find it leaves me with a good matte finish. I’d recommend giving the product a try.
Allie M.
Oakville
I really don’t like the texture of this primer. It feels a lot like silicone and I feel like it makes my foundation sit on top of my skin rather than letting it skin in. I don’t find it keeps my foundation matte all day and it causes more harm than good with my products on top.
Mehak M.
Smash Photo Finish primer works good for all skin types. It helps to prep the skin before makeup. The amount of product one gets in a single pack is also very good. Good quality product in a good price. Definitely recommend it.
lisette j.
a little goes a long way! i will say i was never one who thought i would need to use a primer for my face but i received this as a sample from a sephora gift and it lasted me quite some time! (keep in mind i do not wear makeup every day). this was the my first experience and i was in love. it smooths out the skin and really allows whatever foundation and face products you use to set in really well. i have since tried others of this brand as well.
Anastasiya D.
Toronto
This is the tried and true primer for me and a lot of people I've spoken to. It knocks NYX's version and Maybelline's baby skin out of the park. It leaves my skin looking a lot smoother and fills out my pores nicely. I have combo/oily skin so I usually apply it and set it with loose powder (Goss method) and apply foundation over top. I find it extends the life of almost every foundation by a few hours and makes my skin look a lot clearer and less textured.
SJ |.
Richmond, BC
I like the consistency of this product. It feels very smooth and even after applying to the skin. I lile that it has no color to it and is not greasy, sticky, runny or anything hard to work with. Its a very good formula.
Cassidy P.
Ottawa
I don’t get the hype. This does make makeup blend well and last but it also makes it feel like it’s sliding all over my face and has nothing to grip onto. It’s pretty fickle and difficult to put on just the right amount.
Valérie L.
Gatineau, QC
I loved it great application no weird chemical odor not eavy on the skin texture is great just like a typical cream not too expensive worked well for my complextion which is mix i will probably go back to buy it again
Kayla T.
Winnipeg
I'm not even being over dramatic when I say this is the best primer in the world!! I have yet to try anything like it. Not only is it amazing, but you only need such a small amount that a bottle lasts me a full year!!
Elysia F.
Barnsley
The perfect primer! Leaves my skin looking airbrushed as it smooths completely and fills in any pores. I'd recommend this product for anyone but in particular people with an oily t zone as it does not contain any oils and completely mattifies the area.

back