BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Daynna H.
Little Britain, ON
I really really like this primer! I used it religiously for a couple of years (I recently switched to porefessional and do prefer it but this is similar if you want a clear silicone primer). It makes it so makeup sits nice and smooth on your face and helps it last all day long!
Mandisa T.
Love this primer. Works well with silicone based foundations as it is a silicone based primer. No scent and leaves face smooth and filled in. A go to before using your favourite foundation. Makeup does last a lot longer but if you have oily skin you may need additional steps as this would not prevent or block oil.
Keely M.
Shilo , MB
I LOVE THIS PRIMER!! I've tried a few primers and this one by far is the best one! It works so well with combination skin! It keeps my makeup where it should be! And it makes my skin look amazing and perfect as soon as it goes on! I highly recommend this product!!
Nadin S.
Kamloops
Definitely blurs pores and smooths skin. I even pop this on my eyelids before applying concealer and setting it with powder. It helps with creasing—though not sure about if it extends the longevity of my makeup. I haven’t had any problems using it on my dry skin.
•°Shirin°• 🐧.
Edmonton
This product is great! I have combo skin sometimes its dryer and days are more oily and this works great for both. The smallest amount goes a long way and it doesnt feel greasy. Great price at Sephora for the amount you get. Helps my makeup last 9+ hours. Doesnt cause any irritation on my sensitive skin.
Ashra I.
I can’t live without this! I’ve been using this product for more years than I care to say because it is the best, hands down! It evens out the texture of my skin so incredibly well that I don’t even need to wear foundation on top for my everyday look.
Kenzz T.
london
I hate this primer. I have tried it multiple times with no success. I have combination skin, with some oily patches and some dry patches. Whenever I put this on my skin it leaves the most disgusting texture. It makes my skin feel gross. I always end up taking it off before even trying to apply anything over this.
jesicabryans B.
Cameron, ON
Love this stuff so much !! Don’t know how I went so long without using it ! Makes your makeup go farther and last longer. Natural finish so you don’t look shiny or dull ! Buy this stuff every time I run out because it’s such an amazing product !!
allison f.
Lowbanks, ON
This primer at first didn’t work for me at all but turns out I was just using too much product, once I started using about a pea sized amount it has started working a lot better for me. I have the trial size right now, may repurchase once I go through it all because you don’t need a lot
Mehak M.
Smash Photo Finish primer works good for all skin types. It helps to prep the skin before makeup. The amount of product one gets in a single pack is also very good. Good quality product in a good price. Definitely recommend it.

back