BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

• smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Bl...1 Answers
  • I’m 64 dark circles under eyes help1 Answers
  • smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish...8 Answers
Beatris P.
I like this primer! It holds makeup foundation beautifully. It makes my skin so dewy looking (I have dry skin).
Bailee L.
Fort White, FL
This primer feel oily at first but dries down and blurs well. It leaves my foundation looking smooth and nice.
Maryellen T.
Milpitas, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Great primer. Gives my face a smooth canvas for makeup. It doesn’t get greasy on me nor slide my makeup around.
Charieze Lianne C.
Waipahu
Great primer! I use it on all my clients to smoothen out their t-zones and blur out pores. Holy grail product.
Allison M.
Tampa
It’s the OG primer! Works great but I feel like it somehow made my wrinkles standout and I don’t have a ton!
Lexi P.
Corpus Christi
Favorite primer I’ve ever used. Makes skin feel nice and smooth and actually makes the makeup apply smoother.
clarissa a.
Houston
love this primer. this is my all time favorite. this primer does wonders, foundation applies really smoothly.
Hannah S.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff really does blur your skin out and make pores disappear. It’s totally awesome and worth the price!
Gabby H.
Fargo
I felt oily when using it and it broke me out. Not very impressed.... I liked theirs radiance primer though
Destinee G.
Great primer! Smooths everything out flawlessly and very easy to apply all you need is a pea sized ammount
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
member-8ae89dfa9
I’m 64 dark circles under eyes help
Brandi A.
Haltom City, TX
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur does anyone know if this is worth it for the price and how long a tube lasts?
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?

Amazon