BY SMASHBOX #13 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Kass O.
Haslet
This primer is amazing for oily, dry, and combination skin! Sadly it does not have sun protection but it effortlessly blurs pores and keeps them hidden all day, but due to the price I wouldn’t buy this primer again unless it’s on sale!
Katie T.
Can’t even tell you how many of these I’ve gone through I love it so much... I have dry/sensitive skin due to prescription acne meds and use heavy moisturizers and mineral sunscreen that can make me look greasy. On its own this mattifies skin just enough and blurs imperfections, but doesn’t make me feel dry. No problems causing breakouts and it definitely helps foundation and concealer last all day (even through sweat, and I live in Florida). A little pricey but lasts me almost a year using a pea sized amount M-F and some weekends too. Packaging is a great size for travel and I like the tube vs a pump.
Delicia G.
leander
This is my favorite primer ever! Even though it is a bit pricey it’s definitely worth to save for. It’s very smooth and like almost velvety feeling. It helps hide all the Pores and I would definitely buy this again!!
Ashley B.
I always end up going back to this primer but I don’t love it as much as I used to. I feel like it doesn’t always work all day.
Valeria U.
atlanta
I think this primer works so good and it gives that matte finish, it reduces the pores and the lines on your face but it’s not my favorite and I think you pay to much for what you get
Kaila H.
This is my all time favorite primer. It’s not too oily but it’s moisturizing and doesn’t dry out my skin. My makeup sits so nicely on top of it and seems to help my makeup last longer throughout the day
Itzel E.
Long Beach, CA
This has got to be my favorite primer! It gives off a great canvas for an extremely easy application! Helps makeup blend smoothly and definitely blurs the skin texture. I will continue purchasing. My skin type is dry to normal and it works amazing for me.
Jesly C.
Rockland
Works really well, the only problem I have is that it’s a bit thick but after that it’s amazing. It hides my pores and it makes my foundation look really smooth on top of it. It’s kind of expensive but I got the travel size for $17 and it has worked amazingly
Michele W.
Bossier City
I like the feel of this product, and it does a fairly good job of priming my skin. It’s very easy to apply. It lasts throughout the day. It works well on oily skin. I would recommend this product, but I don’t believe that it really does too much blurring. Still an A+product.
MADELINE B.
Mckinney
This product will leave your skin feeling matte and it will keep your makeup all day. A little goes a long way!

back