BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Charieze Lianne C.
Waipahu
Great primer! I use it on all my clients to smoothen out their t-zones and blur out pores. Holy grail product.
Bailee L.
Fort White, FL
This primer feel oily at first but dries down and blurs well. It leaves my foundation looking smooth and nice.
clarissa a.
Houston
love this primer. this is my all time favorite. this primer does wonders, foundation applies really smoothly.
Allison M.
Tampa
It’s the OG primer! Works great but I feel like it somehow made my wrinkles standout and I don’t have a ton!
Lexi P.
Corpus Christi
Favorite primer I’ve ever used. Makes skin feel nice and smooth and actually makes the makeup apply smoother.
Destinee G.
Great primer! Smooths everything out flawlessly and very easy to apply all you need is a pea sized ammount
Gabby H.
Fargo
I felt oily when using it and it broke me out. Not very impressed.... I liked theirs radiance primer though
Kierstyn W.
Hickory
I absolutely love this primer. It makes my face so smooth and blurs my pores. It lasts a long time as well.
Jenny B.
Marlboro, NY
I love this stuff. It really blurs your pores and leaves your skin feeling smooth. A little goes a long way
Kaitlin C.
This is a great primer. It gives your skin a very smooth base for foundation. Definitely worth the price.