BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Miranda F.
Albertson
Best primer ever! I have normal to dry skin, and this primer keeps my makeup from getting flaky, and a flawless look
Nicki O.
Braidwood, IL
My favorite primer. I will keep buying this as long as they make it. Doesn’t make my face oily like other primers.
Jacqueline G.
Wichita
Pretty good covers pores for a good amount of time. I do notice sometimes the foundation will slip in slide though.
Renee C.
Ogden , UT
I really liked this primer because I like the texture of this primer and how smooth it makes my skin feel and look.
Maddie C.
This primer is very good at smoothing and to keep foundation on all day. It can be a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Allison W.
Lancaster
The only primer I will use. Makes my foundation last all day without creasing. This is the holy grail of primers.
Lizabeth W.
Jackson
This product goes on smooth. Leaves the skin feeling soft. It does not take much so the product is sure to last:)
Maura D.
I love this primer. My foundation wears well on top of it. It’s great for oily skin with problematic pore areas.
Paige K.
Peoria
This primer is amazing! It smooths everything and makes your skin look amazing. I have purchased this many times.
Allison J.
Virginia Beach
I use this primer every time i do my makeup. It has a very soft ,velvety finish. Works great with my foundations.