BY SMASHBOX #13 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Allison M.
Tampa
It’s the OG primer! Works great but I feel like it somehow made my wrinkles standout and I don’t have a ton!
clarissa a.
Houston
love this primer. this is my all time favorite. this primer does wonders, foundation applies really smoothly.
Kierstyn W.
Hickory
I absolutely love this primer. It makes my face so smooth and blurs my pores. It lasts a long time as well.
Destinee G.
Great primer! Smooths everything out flawlessly and very easy to apply all you need is a pea sized ammount
Jenny B.
Marlboro, NY
I love this stuff. It really blurs your pores and leaves your skin feeling smooth. A little goes a long way
Gabby H.
Fargo
I felt oily when using it and it broke me out. Not very impressed.... I liked theirs radiance primer though
Kaitlin C.
This is a great primer. It gives your skin a very smooth base for foundation. Definitely worth the price.
Nikole P.
Lafayette
Beautiful, creamy smooth, evens out fine lines, acne scars, and creates a matte surface to apply makeup.
Megan B.
My pores look smaller, my makeup stays in one place, and it feels so lightweight on my skin. I love it!
Molly D.
Pittsburgh
This is my all time favorite primer, it makes my skin so smooth and soft and blurs minor imperfections

back