BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Renee K.
Ford City
This was the first primer that I used where I could tell a genuine difference in my makeup. The product feels like silicone and blurs the appearance of pores. The texture makes makeup stick a lot longer. I don’t gravitate towards this primer anymore bc of the heavy texture, but it will leave makeup looking flawless!
Chandra F.
Boston
i use this every time i wear foundation. it works okay eh for the most part. i have never sunburned while having this product on. however i can still visibly see my pores through foundation, and after a couple hours i’ll still get oily in my t zone. i also find that my foundation rubs off easily. wouldn’t recommend.
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
This is a great product. It’s moves fine lines and wrinkles and even feels and deep pores. This primer can help conceal oil and creates a perfect base underneath foundation. To prove it’s smoothing effect, you can put this on an orange and apply foundation on top and it will be significantly even textured and smooth than before.
Chloe S.
  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Blurred my pores very well. Made my makeup last longer. No sun protection. A lot of people were recommending it so I had to try it. All the good recommendation were true. If you let it soak into your skin before foundation it will work even better
Kathryn G.
Chattanooga, TN
I had not realized the importance of primer until this past year and now it’s something I can’t go without. After trying several brands, the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer is by far my favorite one and is now a staple in my makeup collection. I have found that my makeup stays in place longer than it has ever before, even on very long days that I am busy and unable to reapply face makeup. I have also found it useful to put over any acne/blemishes before applying concealer and it allows for the concealer to stay in place and be locked in for a much longer time period. I love this product and would highly recommend!
sage d.
Kansas City
I bought this while searching for the right primer for me. It’s sat in my kit for the longest time. It works but doesn’t fill my pokes as much as I’d like and for oily skin it doesn’t keep the foundation on my t zone as well as I’d hope. Great product but wasn’t for me! Probably amazing for other skin types. I purchased based on other reviews being good.
Destiny C.
Los Angeles
I LOVE THIS PRIMER SO MUCH, I can not stress this enough. It is a little on the pricuer side but my face looks so soft and smooth. It covers my pores and makes my foundation look flawless and not bumpy. You meed this in your life if you haven't found the perfect primer for yourself yet!
ashlyn h.
alabama
this primer literally does what it says - smooths and blurs. when i apply it on my face before foundation, my lines and pores are either gone or a whole lot less visible. it’s a smooth, silicone-like consistency. the only reason i give it four stars is because i’ve only tried it under one foundation before! but it worked beautifully :)
Jasmine E.
North Las Vegas
The smashbox photofinish primer definitely lives up to it’s hype on social media. It gets the job done and makes foundation and concealer application super easy! It also smoothens out your pores. If you love using silicone-based products, then this is definitely a must-have primer.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Great primer for those with larger pores! I have dry/normal skin and this works great for me. This makes my skin feel super smooth and soft & it gives a somewhat matte finish. I’m not sure if i would repurchase just because there are other primers just like this that probably cost a little less.

back