BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Alaces S.
East Elmhurst, NY
My favorite primer ever! It leaves such a smooth canvas on my skin, and I sometimes feel like it looks good on its own!
Rita M.
Fort Drum, NY
Glades on the face super smooth. Make the skin super soft. The full size lays a long time. You only need a little bit.
Jamie <.
Tulsa, OK
Does what its supposed to. Goes on light, but doesn't leave my face oily. Makeup stays on all day. Works like a charm.
Ciara C.
Love this primer!!! Keeps foundation intact and looking fresh all day! It is a jelly consistency and good for dry skin
Andrea G.
cambridge
Good primer easy to apply good durability, helps with dry skin, good for sensitive face; the only downside is the price
Raydrealle V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Lightweight. A little goes a long way. Builds well. Affordable works well on combo skin, blends well. Easy to apply.
Miranda F.
Albertson
Best primer ever! I have normal to dry skin, and this primer keeps my makeup from getting flaky, and a flawless look
Majara M.
Puyallup, WA
A great primer for dry skin! Easy to apply and and blend out with your foundation. Good for dry and combination skin
Nicki O.
Braidwood, IL
My favorite primer. I will keep buying this as long as they make it. Doesn’t make my face oily like other primers.
Renee C.
Ogden , UT
I really liked this primer because I like the texture of this primer and how smooth it makes my skin feel and look.

back