BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Naya N.
This primer is so good I swear by this it keeps my makeup looking good all day. Pros- long lasting,easy to apply.cons- hands feel oily after applying.
Rebecca G.
usa
I love the texture of this product. It however isn't the best at keeping the makeup on, and by the end of the day every crevice of my face is showing.
bre B.
Bridgeport
This product is great and does its job but I don’t enjoy its scent. Sometime it will make the pore on my nose look filled but only if I apply too much.
amber d.
tpa
REALLY great primer. It creates a very smooth base for your foundation, making application easy and making sure your face makeup stays on all day!!
Sherlyn A.
The original face primer from Smashbox and has always been a favorite of mine. Love that it’s in a clear tube so I know when it’s time to restock!
Payal P.
Great product. Made my skin feel and look absolutely flawless. The price point of this product is too high for its quantity. It hid my pores well.
Elisa S.
I have tried other face primers from this brand but my favorite one to use is this one. It helps my foundation stay on all day and not look cakey.
Kathy J.
Montclair, NJ
My second favorite smashbox primer. You can never go wrong with the original. Blurs pores and gives a smooth even surface for makeup application
Joi H.
United States
Absolutely astounding! Leaves my face feeling so amazing and ready to work up. Use 1/2 of what you think you need. A little goes a loooong way
Domenica G.
This is a really good primer! I love it! It keeps my foundation lasting and stay flawless throughout the day! Please go buy this! I recommend!