BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Nikia C.
I love it but it gets weird gummy pieces around the cap and it is thick and you need a lot to work well but it does stop my foundation from seeping into my skin
Alondra A.
Fresno
I find that i don’t see a big difference when i use this primer. I have really oily skin so it takes a lot for my oils to not peek through, throughout the day.
avery :.
I am in love with this product. it blurs out my pores and blends super easily. It also makes my skin feel super smooth and it is great for any kind of skin!
Cami P.
Appleton
One of my favorite primers. I have repurchases several times. Very smoothing, works well with many foundations. Easy to apply, gives a natural look to skin.
Angelika O.
Palos Heights , IL
I love this thing! It’s a life saver! I cannot wear my make up without this! I have combo skin, mostly dry tho but I’m sure it’s suitable for all skin types!
Valerie P.
Blackwood, NJ
Love this primer. It's not too thick and too heavy to go on. Great for everyday. It also comes with a redness reducing one that I would love to try one day.
Juliet H.
Yulee, FL
This is a great primer. It always left my face makeup looking great. The only downside is that the primer itself is a little greasy and the smell put me off.
Salem G.
cumberland
This is awesome. I love how it makes my face look and feel. It brightens, smoothes and makes my natural oily face matte. I definitely recommend this product
Valerie B.
This is one of the first primers I used. It is silky feeling and it helped my foundation stay put. It also seemed to help my foundation look smoother.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Says it works well with dry skin but it doesn’t seem to make a difference. Doesn’t really hide my pores either but if you have to use it it’s not terrible
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9