BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Ana O.
This is literally the only primer i like to use over tried others and to me seem like they don’t do anything. This primer is smoothing and hides my pores
Megan D.
athens
It covers my pores okay. It makes my face really smooth and soft. It doesn’t really have much of a smell. It is east to apply too. It has a matte finish.
Rebecca G.
usa
I love the texture of this product. It however isn't the best at keeping the makeup on, and by the end of the day every crevice of my face is showing.
Jamesa R.
Seattle, WA
Definitely my top 3 of primers. It’s perfect. It doesn’t clog my pores, makes my skin look poreless and it hides my pores and it’s pretty long lasting.
Naya N.
This primer is so good I swear by this it keeps my makeup looking good all day. Pros- long lasting,easy to apply.cons- hands feel oily after applying.
bre B.
Bridgeport
This product is great and does its job but I don’t enjoy its scent. Sometime it will make the pore on my nose look filled but only if I apply too much.
Elisa S.
I have tried other face primers from this brand but my favorite one to use is this one. It helps my foundation stay on all day and not look cakey.
Payal P.
Great product. Made my skin feel and look absolutely flawless. The price point of this product is too high for its quantity. It hid my pores well.
Sherlyn A.
The original face primer from Smashbox and has always been a favorite of mine. Love that it’s in a clear tube so I know when it’s time to restock!
amber d.
tpa
REALLY great primer. It creates a very smooth base for your foundation, making application easy and making sure your face makeup stays on all day!!

back