BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Taylor P.
Keene
I personally don’t like silicone primers but this is a pretty standard silicone primer. If that’s the look you are going for, why haven’t you tried this already? Again, it’s not my kind of primer but it may be yours.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I really love this. This is my go-to everyday primer. It is light weight and non-greasy. It has a matte finish and really helps to blur pores. It helps my foundation stay put and works wonders with my crease lines.
Heather W.
Berwick , LA
Really good product. It just didn’t hold my make in place like I would like for it too. I found my foundation came off quickly with this product. Not my favorite, but it’s not terrible. I have used better.
Brianna M.
Feels really weird, but in an okay way. It smooths my face before I add my foundation. I would recommend this but it is expensive, I get mines in sample packs from Ipsy and others and they last me a while.
Nadia B.
Norman
This product is the most recommended primer for a reason. Absolutely my top, holy grail primer. Gives the skin the perfect texture for putting makeup on; on a nice smooth canvas with just a hint of tackiness to help base products stay put.
Lindsey H.
This is definitely one of the best primers on the market. It’s applies so smooth and blurs pores and removes all shine from the face. And a little goes a long way! I use this primer almost daily. I have oily skin and this works really well.
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
This is the OG primer and I LOVE it! I like how it makes my skin feel soft and silicone like. It's a very good but artificial feeling. Personally that's the feeling good that I want my primer to give me.
Anu B.
Medina
I love this primer so much! It works really well and my makeup looks so much better when i use it. It doesn’t cause any breakouts! My makeup lasts a really long time and looks good even after 8+ hours!
Sydney C.
Hampton
I’m obsessed with this primer. The feel is amazing and it always looks great under any make up I do!! My o my complaint is the price, but it’s almost worth it... almost....
Jackie B.
Erie
This was my go to primer until I found Smashbox Primerizer. I ended up switching because I had a few dry spots on my face that this really clung to as well as the fact that it is a bit silicony.