BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

• smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Bl...1 Answers
  • I’m 64 dark circles under eyes help1 Answers
  • smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish...8 Answers
Ariel J.
Altamonte Springs
Very light weight and smooth. It was the very first primer I ever used and I definitely don’t regret it. I use a different primer at the moment because of Florida heat but this is my back up.
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love love this primer. It another into the skin flawlessly and fills in your pores, creating the perfect canvas. The formula is like a gel but creamy texture. It's kind of pricey though.. but I'd pay for it any time. 🙌
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
I love using this under really hydrating foundations. I have uneven skin texture from acne scarring and this helps smooth the look of my skin. I wouldn't use it if you are really dry without using a hydrating foundation, that's my only down fall to the product.
Jesly C.
Works really well, the only problem I have is that it’s a bit thick but after that it’s amazing. It hides my pores and it makes my foundation look really smooth on top of it. It’s kind of expensive but I got the travel size for $17 and it has worked amazingly
Jillian G.
Richfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I had bought the photo finish primer for my senior photos a few years ago and my pictures turned out wonderful. I had the photos taken from 4-6 for the sunset and had done my makeup around 10 that morning and it lasted all day without loosing color. The blur look helped make my pores look smaller as well.
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
I don't love this as an overall primer. I think it is better used either over makeup for shine on forehead/cheeks/nose or under makeup as a pore minimizer in those same areas. It does a good job as a shine reducer, but it sits on top of the skin in such a way that I feel like it's gross all over the skin.
Shannon W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first primer I ever tried. It definitely works as expected and goes on super smooth. I have acne prone skin and I feel like it hides my pores and gives me a great base for my cc cream. I’ve bought the smaller version a few tones and need to just bite the cost and buy the large version.
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff breaks my face out!! While it does make my foundation look great, it has broken me out literally every time I have used it. The fact that it does make me look nice while I have foundation on is not worth it when I am breaking out underneath.
Cori H.
This is my all time, go to, face primer. It goes on super smooth and easy and creates the perfect “blur” look for pores. I think it would work great on all skin types and really helps your makeup last all day long. I would highly recommend this product.
Lea E.
Odessa
This primer is great! I have combo skin and it Mattie's the oily areas but does not dry out the dryer areas like my cheeks! Does not cause me breakouts and keeps my make looking great all day! Smoothed out pores and fine lines for a beautiful canvas!
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Nanxy L.
Marion
I’m 64 dark circles under eyes help
Brandi A.
Haltom City, TX
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur does anyone know if this is worth it for the price and how long a tube lasts?
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?

Amazon