BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Amy S.
Savannah, GA
This primer definitely does smooth your complexion and blur. I feel like it does clog my pores and have more breakouts while using this product. I also tend to go for a more dewy finish, where this is more for mattifying and for oil control (which I do not struggle with).
Haley R.
Owensboro, KY
I LOVE this primer!! It glides on like velvet and makes your foundation last all day. I love a matte finish and this does the trick. Hides my pores and makes my foundation look natural. I always keep this stocked in my makeup bag.
Schyler S.
Forest City
This is my absolute favorite! It will forever be my go-to primer. It creates a nice matte look and makes my foundation look PERFECT! I have combination skin and this primer is perfect! Love the texture and pore-blurring effect!
Luna I.
Lakeland, FL
This product has no sent and is white but it goes on clear and gives your skin a matte finish and instantly smooths out your pores and they disappear like nobodies business. This is my favorite primer of all time and I would never replace it!
Emily C.
I really love this product. I got a sample size from boxycharm and used it, bought the regular size and used it and now I’m back on another sample size. It blurs and keeps my oils at bay. I 100% would recommend this to anyone!
Liz G.
Los Angeles , CA
My holy grail primer. I wear this when I need my makeup to stay on all day long. Want proof? One day I forgot to take my makeup off before I did hot yoga. When I was done with the class ALL my face makeup was still in place.
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
The product went on smooth but my skin felt a little greasy. I gave it time for it to dry on my skin and even then after I applied my makeup my face felt oily. My makeup did last but I felt I looked shiny even after blotting.
Taylor Z.
Provo, UT
I have been using this primer for years! I love it so much! It makes your skin feel like butter. It makes makeup so easy to glide on!! A little goes a long way also. I don’t have to buy it often and I use it all of the time!
Kirstin M.
Dyer
I love this primer it is so smoothing it makes your foundation go on flawlessly it is oil free and it lasts a while I do love the clear packaging so that you can see how much product you do have left. It has a mat finish but it is a little pricey I do like it.
Kylee S.
Texas
This is the best primer I have used ! It is easy to blend and feels light on your skin. It has a matte finish to make apply your makeup smooth . It blurs pores very well. It is a bit pricey but a little goes along way !
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9