BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Erica V.
Saginaw
This product is a go to for me. It really smoothes out my face and creates a nice base for my makeup. It is not hydrating so i don’t know how very dry skin would enjoy but for me i use a moisturizer underneath and it performs great.
adeline w.
United States
It blurrs really well and I love it so much but the price is alot but its good priced for a really good primDr. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Kaley T.
lowellville
This product is so good. If you like a cream based primer then this is the product for you. It makes my makeup last so long and my face gets really oily and it is perfect for oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Alison S.
Currently my holy grail at the moment. Smoothes textured skin. I wouldn’t say it necessarily blurs pores but feels so good on the skins and wears extremely well under makeup. It is silicone based. I have oily skin and it’s not the greatest for it but it also doesn’t make me more oily either. Overall great product!
Luna I.
Lakeland, FL
This product has no sent and is white but it goes on clear and gives your skin a matte finish and instantly smooths out your pores and they disappear like nobodies business. This is my favorite primer of all time and I would never replace it!
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
This is the only primer i use. It is perfect for layering my makeup on top of. I have never broken out due to it and my makeup always looks great and stays put when I use it. It isn’t cheap but I think it’s worth the money!
Taylor Z.
Lehi, UT
I have been using this primer for years! I love it so much! It makes your skin feel like butter. It makes makeup so easy to glide on!! A little goes a long way also. I don’t have to buy it often and I use it all of the time!
J S.
Buffalo
This is my go-to primer. It does a great job of blurring pores without clogging them (thank you!!). I enjoy the silicone texture and find that this does a nice job of preventing that dry look that other blurring primers cause.
Hannah😈 n.
This primer make sure my foundation goes on as smooth as possible it keeps your skin from looking oily and works for any skin type has a matte finish but is also very natural I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everybody I know
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln, NE
This is the primer I used for my wedding—outdoor ceremony, reception inside a barn without AC. My makeup stayed on my face and flawless all night—I think that says a lot about this product. I absolutely would buy again!

back