BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

member-9bae2
The original! I’ve used many primers from high to low and always come back to this. It works well, and your foundation not only looks flawless but lasts all day. Worth the money.
Kathryn G.
Chattanooga, TN
I had not realized the importance of primer until this past year and now it’s something I can’t go without. After trying several brands, the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer is by far my favorite one and is now a staple in my makeup collection. I have found that my makeup stays in place longer than it has ever before, even on very long days that I am busy and unable to reapply face makeup. I have also found it useful to put over any acne/blemishes before applying concealer and it allows for the concealer to stay in place and be locked in for a much longer time period. I love this product and would highly recommend!
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
This is a product I received in deluxe sample sizes many times. It really does help smooth out to the skin before putting foundation on and has a very silicone type feel
Fallon G.
united states
This was always my holy grail primer. It never let me down. However, recently my skin began to get extra oily and it was not holding up. By days end, my foundation was separating and melting off of my skin. I will just have to try a different kind from smashbox, since their website only confirmed that their was another primer by smashbox that was better formulated for my skin type and it's needs.

This one however is amazing, just not for my changing skin. I'd highly recommend it for others who have less oily skin types.
I love the way it makes my makeup last 12+ hours and it still looks gorgeous at the end of the night! It definitely makes your makeup look more even on your skin (no caking!) and visibly reduce your pores! I always get so many compliments on my makeup whenever I’m using this primer. Even when I’m using cheap drugstore foundation, this primer makes it looks like a high end foundation! I would highly recommend!
Joanne S.
Valley Stream
This was the first primer I ever used. I don’t think it helps to prolong the makeup you wear and I found that whenever I wear foundation it breaks down the makeup weirdly throughout the day, particularly around my nose. If you want a primer that helps to blur your pores a bit for a short extended amount of time this does the job. I don’t think the price matches what it’s supposed to do though.
Mikayla H.
Denver
This is my all time favorite primer!! I love the smooth velvet like finish of this product, it absolutely does make my makeup last all day while blurring fine lines and filling my pours so they are definitely not as noticeable, and I also love to wear this when I am not wearing makeup. I swear this stuff really does last all day and really does blur pours and fine lines! Seriously my HG primer.
Janet V.
Arlington Hts, IL
This primer is phenomenal! It is my FAVORITE primer of all time! It fills in my pores and fine lines, my skin always looks so smooth. A little goes a long way! My favorite foundation to use this with is the new NARS radiant foundation. It’s the perfect pair! I have purchased this primer going on 4 times now. If you don’t have this primer give it a try! It’s perfect for all skin types.
Brigette B.
Indio
This is a decent primer. I think it might be better for people with normal or dry skin. I have oily skin so it's not a primer that I can use when I need my makeup to last for more than a few hours. It has a silicone texture. It does blur and hide imperfections. Foundatiom does glide on effortlessly. But, again, it just doesn't hold up for an all day look for me.
Angelina G.
chicago
I love wearing this primer underneath my makeup. It’s so smooth and glides on wonderfully. A little goes a long way and doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. It’s a very natural primer so it doesn’t have a matte feel or shimmer to it. I just this on the outside parts of my face since I have a oily t zone. My makeup always looks good on top without it sliding off.