BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

• smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish...8 Answers
Mikayla H.
Denver
This is my all time favorite primer!! I love the smooth velvet like finish of this product, it absolutely does make my makeup last all day while blurring fine lines and filling my pours so they are definitely not as noticeable, and I also love to wear this when I am not wearing makeup. I swear this stuff really does last all day and really does blur pours and fine lines! Seriously my HG primer.
Janet V.
Arlington Hts, IL
This primer is phenomenal! It is my FAVORITE primer of all time! It fills in my pores and fine lines, my skin always looks so smooth. A little goes a long way! My favorite foundation to use this with is the new NARS radiant foundation. It’s the perfect pair! I have purchased this primer going on 4 times now. If you don’t have this primer give it a try! It’s perfect for all skin types.
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
Look, I can’t stand silicone primers. The feeling of it just gives me the heebie-jeebies, but MAN does this product work. I received this as gratis from work and first rolled my eyes and let it sit in my drawer for a few days, but then I decided to give it a try, and I’m so happy that I did. I understand the rave that this product gets and I feel that it absolutely deserves it.
Brigette B.
Indio
This is a decent primer. I think it might be better for people with normal or dry skin. I have oily skin so it's not a primer that I can use when I need my makeup to last for more than a few hours. It has a silicone texture. It does blur and hide imperfections. Foundatiom does glide on effortlessly. But, again, it just doesn't hold up for an all day look for me.
Sara P.
I always get compliments on my makeup and I truly think this is a big part of it. My skin looks flawless every time and this helps my makeup to last. It’s definitely more of a matte finish but my foundation helps bring a little dew to it. Will definitely be buying this again. Consumer tip: it’s actually cheaper to buy two of the smaller travel size ones than one normal size because you get more product (oz.) for less money :)
Mya C.
Sherwood, OR
This is a really great pore filling primer it's long lasting and isn't thick and keeps my face hydrated. It's easy to apply and just blends into the face and give a blurring affect but still keeps your skin looking like skin. I've bought this primer multiple times and will continue to buy it and I like it more then any other pore filling Primers I've tried
Angelina G.
chicago
I love wearing this primer underneath my makeup. It’s so smooth and glides on wonderfully. A little goes a long way and doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. It’s a very natural primer so it doesn’t have a matte feel or shimmer to it. I just this on the outside parts of my face since I have a oily t zone. My makeup always looks good on top without it sliding off.
Alisha S.
Bellingham
I really hate this primer. For some reason I haven’t thrown it away and keep forgetting I hate it and am reminded why. It leaves my skin super chalky and dry. It sticks to every dry spot that was previously undetectable. And just leaves my foundation looking shitty. Maybe one day I will get my life together and actually throw it out. Glad it was the smaller impulse buy option at Sephora. I would have hated wasting a full tube.
Kristina C.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a really great primer for just about all skin types. It’s very mattifying from my experience. It makes your skin feel velvety smooth, and creates a nice canvas for the rest of your makeup. It’s not my all time favorite, but it’s a great starting point for people that don’t 100% know what they want out of their makeup primers!
Jessica T.
Bellmore
I LOVE this product. I just recently switched to the photo finish primer. It really smoothens out my skin and leaves my skin looking pore-less. I think it makes a huge difference for my foundation. I never have to touch up my makeup which was an issue I always had. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone!
Mona R.