BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Sara P.
I always get compliments on my makeup and I truly think this is a big part of it. My skin looks flawless every time and this helps my makeup to last. It’s definitely more of a matte finish but my foundation helps bring a little dew to it. Will definitely be buying this again. Consumer tip: it’s actually cheaper to buy two of the smaller travel size ones than one normal size because you get more product (oz.) for less money :)
Brigette B.
Indio
This is a decent primer. I think it might be better for people with normal or dry skin. I have oily skin so it's not a primer that I can use when I need my makeup to last for more than a few hours. It has a silicone texture. It does blur and hide imperfections. Foundatiom does glide on effortlessly. But, again, it just doesn't hold up for an all day look for me.
Kenae G.
Cincinnati , OH
I received a sample of this probably three years ago when I decided I cannot hide my love for makeup and I instantly fell in love with this product! I love the feel of this once you apply it and how it instantly makes your face perfect and ready for makeup application! The price is reasonable and affordable and the product lasts! I recommend buying this.
| M.
Louisville
There is a reason this has become a cult classic. The primer not only smoothes everything out, it fills in pores and gives the most beautiful appearance to the skin. It has a siliconey feel, and a little goes a long way.
Kylee S.
Texas
This is the best primer I have used ! It is easy to blend and feels light on your skin. It has a matte finish to make apply your makeup smooth . It blurs pores very well. It is a bit pricey but a little goes along way !
Kim R.
Beaverton
It help smooth your skin and make your makeup look just as smooth gliding over it. I personally don't like the silicone feel to it. That is a personal texture hang up so just don't buy it
Patricia W.
This is my first high end primer and I love it!! The texture of the primer is very nice and it definitely smooths and blurs. My pores look very smooth when I use this primer. I will definitely buy this product again.
Lizzy J.
My favorite face primer. This product goes on easy after my moisturizer, before I apply my foundation. I love this product for hot summer days. I know my foundation, bronzer, and blush are going to stay put all day.
Jeena K.
My skin has many bumps and I have very large pores. I’ve tried many primers and none of them compare to this one. It really does blur your skin. Use this for photo shoots all the time!
Sky M.
I randomly picked this up at Ulta one day while waiting in line because I heard everyone raving about it and the hype was worth it! It covers well and helps my makeup go on smoother.

back