BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
My holy grail primer. My go to every day and a little goes a long way with this. It is pricey but worth it for sure. The finish is matte and it helps smooth out pores like a dream. Pair with the matching setting spray and your makeup will look flawless all day long.
Brooklyn M.
united states
I was able to pick up a Felix sample size on sale for only $10 its already lasted me about 3 months I absolutely love this! Leaves the skin feeling so smooth and soft can not see pores. I love the brand as a whole never been disappointed in anything ive personally tried
Rowan S.
vienna
I love this primer so much!!!this is soooo worth your money this primer helps blur out my pores so good and it doesn’t clog them and it keeps my foundation on longer I would recommend this to all skin types especially oily it helps keep your foundation matte!
Rebecca F.
Bryan
My favorite all time primer. Will always re purchase this. It has an amazing texture that leaves your skin silky and not sticky. Blurs my pores very well and hides fine lines. Makes my makeup apply so well, and keeps it ON! Not much else to say but it’s BOMB.
Emilie N.
Asheville
A must have staple in your makeup bag. Preps your skin for your makeup and helps the makeup live up to its fullest potential. I also love the way it makes your skin feel.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is by far one of the best primers I have ever used. It makes my makeup look flawless. The only thing I don’t like is how my makeup tends to look later in the day however that is over twelve hours later so whose makeup doesn’t look a little ruff!? I love this primer and it will always be my go to.
Keila R.
i got a sample of this at sephora and i loveee it ! makes you makeup stay on the whole day even with a small amount needed it lastes really looking foward to buy it !
Liz H.
Catonsville, MD
I like that it's clear and it fills in your pores, but it has a bit of a greasy texture. I think that's mostly from being a silicone primer (i find most of them have the same texture) but if you're not a fan of that then this isnt for you.
Damaris D.
Killeen, TX
it certainly isn't the best primer and there are a lot better ones within this one's price range. it's very siliconey. the smell is okay its not the best at hiding pores, it is pretty matte, leaves the skin smooth and is very lightweight. i wouldnt recommend this primer.
Marina F.
When I put this primer on my face my makeup looks flawless!!!! This is a miracle worker for me because it  makes my skin sosososso smooth!! This doesn't make your face look so caked like  with other primers !!! I recommend this 100% I think everyone will love this!!