BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

• smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Bl...1 Answers
  • I’m 64 dark circles under eyes help1 Answers
  • smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish...8 Answers
Ellie⭐️ H.
Chino, CA
Keeps my makeup on and perfect all day ! It hides my pores and there is no filter needed and glides on the skin smoothly. I definitely recommend and will keep buying !
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
This is a thick, dimethicone based primer that feels extremely silky and does smooth texture on the skin. However, if you apply too much or use incompatible makeup products. It will ball up on the skin and look a bit strange, so apply carefully and use in conjunction with the right types of makeup!
Lexi S.
Woodbury
Pretty good base primer for everyday. Feels slightly oily at first but once it settles, feels fine. Not tinted so it won’t help reduce the look of blemishes. A little pricy for the product.
Jessica M.
Gowanda, NY
Amazing product, makes my skin feel super soft and smooth. Easy to apply as a little goes a long way. I have combination skin and it doesn’t make the oily areas worse
Deborah T.
Tampa, FL
I have to say that this is a good product. It goes smooth on the skin, easy to apply. But it is pricey. Another drugstore primer can do the same job as this product.
Lauren W.
Cary
This is the best primer I have found. It has a light feel and just a little dot goes a long way.

Pros:
*Improves foundation application
*lightweight
*A little goes a long way
*Can be worn alone
*Helps foundation/makeup last longer

Cons:
*can be expensive
*may feel greasy if you use too much
bella g.
This is a silicon based primer which I would totally recommend to fill in pores and smooth the skin and prep for your face makeup. Works great alone but even better with makeup. I had the old packaging trial size but I don’t think it makes a difference.
Erin O.
Boston
I have oily skin and this primer helps my skin stay beautiful and matte all day long. I definitely found that it blurred my pores to some effect. There isn’t any sun protection in this primer, but that wasn’t a deal breaker for me. It glides on smoothly and evenly while providing a smooth canvas for the rest of my makeup.
Elizandra W.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The best prime ever! I love how this helps with my makeup lasting longer! And how it helps with my pores! Give me a soft skin! I'll buy this again! I recommend this for anyone! It's amazing! I love it
Sara S.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t feel particularly keen or negatively about this product. When it comes to primers i mainly look for pore reduction and this product doesn’t really do that.
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Nanxy L.
Marion
I’m 64 dark circles under eyes help
Brandi A.
Haltom City, TX
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur does anyone know if this is worth it for the price and how long a tube lasts?
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?

Amazon