BY SMASHBOX #58 in Face Primer

A limited-edition, giftable set with a full-size Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer and a travel-size Photo Finish Primer Water. Improve the look and performance of your makeup and create a radiance complexion with Primer Must-Haves. Wear them alone, over or under makeup, and dab it on for touch-ups throughout the day. Reduce the look of pores for eight hours and get shine-free skin with Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer. Then boost the look of your skin's radiance with the oil-free Photo Finish Primer Water. This set contains: - 1 oz Pore Minimizing Photo Finish Foundation Primer (full size) - 0.5 oz Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size) The Photo Finish Primer Water is free of oil, silicone, and alcohol-free.

• Ladies honestly do you really see any benefit of primer? What abo...1 Answers
  • Does this work? Ive heard many good things about it and a few ba...2 Answers
  • I have an oily t-zone and need a primer that will keep my make up...2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Must-haves Duo
  • "i really like the purple primer. the spray i feel like didn’t do much but the actual primer i love. it minimizes my pores and doesn’t make me too oily. it makes my skin feel nice and smooth and would buy again" in 62 reviews
Michella N.
I ABSOLUTELY love this product so much. It complements my skin so good especially because I have oily skin, it keeps my oils controlled but at the same time it doesn’t make me dry. It leaves an all day matte look and also helps keep my makeup on ALL day in any weather, that’s my favorite part 😻Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer😻
Shantelle H.
I’m not a huge fan of the primer water, to me it was just meh.. it isn’t something I think is a holy grail. But the pore minimizing primer on the other hand, I LOVE!!!! It has a very very light tint to it, but it blends into the skin so nice and smooth. It almost feels like a very light moisturizer but it dries down beautifully. It blurs my pores and evens my skin tone so well that some days, when I’m in a rush, I’ll just smooth the primer over my face and go. It really helps foundation glide and melt into the skin, and keeps it from settling in the fine lines or the face. Definitely worth the splurge.
Diamond S.
Now this is my must have!!!! I love this combo...it’s great for oily, dry, and combination skin...it’s very smooth and silky...it makes you foundation application so flawless...it is a little pricey but it is worth it...I do recommend this
Madison T.
Danville, KY
Love this product so so much!! Goes nice on my skin especially for that photo finish look at the end!! It does hide pores very well!! I have no cons for this product it is fabulous!! I would buy this again!! Very nice and smooth too!!
This is my go to primer and I swear by it. It keeps my skin from getting oily and prevents oxidization all day. I love this. I use the water on days my skin is dry or to set my makeup and intensify highlighters glitters and shadows
Kyler P.
This product is absolutely amazing. It is a silicone mattifying primer and the silicone in it makes you skin feel so protected. Every time i use it my makeup comes out flawless and i would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Angela D.
N Wildwood, NJ
This primer collection is my absolute must have, go to product and I love to gift it to others so they can live it as much as I do! It goes on smooth and feels light under makeup and the spray keeps my makeup looking and feeling fresh.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
I love Love love theses two products !!! I think they are good for oily skin,cause that’s what I have. No I don’t think so. And it leave a natural glow on my face. And yes I well buy this product again.
dania beach
the primer is beyond amazing , i have used the benefit pore minimizer but this is honestly better , it’s good for combination skin and has no down points whatsoever , would definitely buy again.
Samantha k.
Old Forge
This is such a great product. it leaves a natural finish. It keeps foundation on for over 8 hours. This product is pretty hard to blend. It does kinda help hide pores. Yes I would buy it again.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
Does this last long? I'd really like to try but the bottle seems really small for the price.
Jessica M.
Is there really a noticeable diffrence with everyday makeup application
Colbie C.
Hooksett, NH
Does this product actually help minimize the appearance of pores?
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
How would compare smash box primer water to Mac Prep+Prime Fix+ spray?
Jenny N.
Salem, OR
Does this primer have a "sticky" feeling around the eyes when foundation is used over it? I've been having that problem with alot of primers lately