BY SMASHBOX #99 in Face Primer

Get A Double Dose Of Primer At A Very Special Price! This Is The First Product We Created At Smashbox Photo Studios L.A. We Developed It To Help Makeup Look Better And Last Longer On Set. It's Still Our Bestselling Product And The Best Way To Start Your Makeup Every Day. It Instantly Blurs Fine Lines And Pores, Leaving Skin With A Velvety-smooth, Even Finish That's Perfect For Makeup Application.

Tips:

Try It In Your Hair To Tame Frizzies.

Benefits:

• Blend Of Vitamins A & E, Grape Seed Extract And Green Tea Care For Skin
  • Lightweight & Oil-free

Usage:

Using Fingertips, Apply A Dime-sized Amount Before Makeup Application.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Water\aqua\eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract

Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I used this primer for almost 5 months... it is a silicon based product and it is very smooth to the touch. I use a nickel sized amount specifically in my t-zone where i get the most oil. I have oily skin and i dont think this did anything to combat that. As of right not i do not use this product or any other form of primer... instead i use moisturizer underneath foundation. This primer seemed to fill in my pores and help my makeup look smooth but as far as lengthen the wear time it didnt help. Im not sure I recommend this product bc i dont think it did alot to make my makeup better. I am still on the hunt for a matte, pore filing, long lasting primer.
Jazmin L.
Littleton, CO
I bought this primer in mini because I’ve heard so much hype about it and I wanted to try the product without dropping a lot of coin on the whole bottle. After the first application. I fell in love! I now I understand all the hype and only have good things to say about this product!

This face primer is a transparent gel that improves the texture of your skin in order to apply foundation afterwards. It smooths skin and blurs pores. It overall improves the longevity of your foundation. I also feel like it gives your skin a mattifying finish.

Benefits:
-makes you makeup last for hours
-fills in lines and pores for a flawless finish
-it’s lightweight and oil-free
-it works for all skin types (I’ve done my research and have read it does)
-protects the skin from environmental pollutants, damage & stress because it has antioxidants, vitamin a, e and peptides
-it’s cruelty free

Also I have acne prone skin and this primer didn’t break me out.
Elizabeth W.
Winterport
I have this product in a travel size. I genuinely like it because of how well it makes my foundation go on. I also like the fact that it gives my skin a matte finish after I use this. This is a product I would use if you are going for a more natural look. I don’t like caking on my foundation but this makes it just tacky enough that my foundation can sit nicely on top of it. It doesn’t dry out my face, but I have combination skin and would recommend using a little moisturizer. Other than that, this is a good product.
Vrianda M.
houston , TX
I am a big fan of primer mapping, so this primer is amazing for my areas with very obvious pores, dry areas, and anywhere that needs smoothing. This works very well for me because it does have a very silicony feel but is not drying, which is a problem that I find with most silicone primers. I love using this on my nose and on the sides of my nose, my center cheek area, around my mouth, and a little bit on the center of the forehead. This could even be good for more oily skin types if used in the proper areas and used minimally.
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
Smashbox is all around a great brand. But this primer is my favorite of their products. It has a silky smooth feel to it and leaves a matte finish on your face. This primer definitely helps your foundation glide right on. I know some primers are meant to be used with the same brand foundation, however I use this smashbox primer with a ton of different brands and it still works great. Definitely worth the money as it will last a long time.
Kahee L.
San Francisco, CA
I actually mix this in with my liquid foundation on days where I need a bit more “blurring” coverage. I wouldn’t recommend using this as a primer because 1) it doesn’t help makeup to last longer, and 2) can be a bit slimy upon application (which definitely doesn’t help to conceal imperfections). Removing a star because you can probably find a cheaper alternative for the product’s efficacy.
roilyerf d.
United states
I only use this face primer (I have others but this is my long time favorite). Goes on smoothly like velvet and helps prevent peeling with makeup on because I have dry areas on my nose. Makeup lasts a lot longer with this primer and it makes a noticeable difference in the texture of the foundation on top of it.
Kimberly W.
Crooksville
This is my favorite all over face primer. While applying, the product feels of silicone but after letting it soak into the skin my face feels refreshed and hydrated. I find that it gives my face a matte finish. The packaging is great and the product lasts. I will repurchase when my current tube is finished
Kristina F.
I use this every time I do my makeup and I love it. Does it help hide pores? I am not so sure I would say that. I have attached pictures and you can see that there are definitely still pores showing. I do like the feel of it though. I think because a primer has to work with your moisturizer and foundation that it’s something you need to try before you make a decision.
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
I received a sample size of this product and I’m honestly glad I didn’t buy the full size. This primer does minimize/blur my pores but it did not do a good job of making my face makeup long lasting. Honestly I will only use this product if I am going for a no makeup look and not wearing any foundation.
Lais D.
Lokeren
Is this worth the money?
SARAH ..
I this primer really worth it? Does it blur the skin?