BY SMASHBOX

An Oil-free, Mattifying Primer That Instantly Blurs Flaws, Reduces The Appearance Of Pores And Controls Oil For Up To 8 Hours.

In A Consumer Study On 99 Women After 1 Use:

• 93% Said It Worked Well With Their Skin Tone
  • 90% Said It Helped Makeup Last All Day
  • 90% Said Makeup Required Fewer Touch-ups

Tips:

Pat Over Or Under Makeup Anywhere You Need A Bit Of Shine Control.

Benefits:

• Dramatically Reduces The Look Of Pores
  • Mattifies Shine & Controls Oil All Day
  • Smoothes & Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Won’t Clog Pores Or Cause Breakouts
  • Water-resistant, Smooth-glide Texture
  • Leaves A Soft, Even Finish

Usage:

• Warm With Fingers Before Applying. Smooth A Sheer Layer Over Clean, Moisturized Skin.
  • Wear Alone, Under Studio Skin Foundation Or Even Over Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Water\aqua\eau, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Which one is better !? This one or the photo finish found...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I need something that actually m...4 Answers
  • Would this product work well for dry skin?4 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer

Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is a good product it gets rid of all my pores but i have a very oily t zone and it leaves that area an oily mess. but it feels amazing and works so nice with foundation. i would definitely recommend if you don't have really oily areas on your face." in 396 reviews
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I wear this every single day of my existence. I have tried EVERY primer there is. From Becca, Fenty, NYX, Benefit, Lancôme...literally everyone but none of them have done for me what this primer has. While others claim to have pore minimizing, perfecting qualities, I am always finding them to fall short to this. I am someone who has never had amazing skin. I have acne scares, large pores, some lines, uneven skin and pigmentation so when it comes to my primer, I need the best out there. Just mere seconds after putting this on, my skin looks as if it was naturally flawless. My pores become nonexistent and my complexion is even and tight. This can either be worn alone to make you naturally perfect or combined with makeup. First start with a toner, I recommend a pore tightening toner. Then follow with this primer. Pat it into your pores and let it sit for a few minutes. Then follow it with a moisturizer. Next move into your foundation and continue your makeup routine. Your makeup will not budge and your foundation will go on more seamlessly than ever. This will be your new go to. Don’t wait to buy this.
Somerdale , NJ
my favorite primer ever !! smooths out all my pores (and i have big ones lmao) and keeps my foundation on all day. pairs well with any foundation and foundations glide right on top of this primer. kinda pricey but totally worth it
West Palm Beach, FL
Meh. Didn’t do much. It’s just meh. Reminds me of the Becca primer that’s also the same color, minus the glitter. It’s just a meh primer. I have it as a back up to the back up to the back up now. Glad I got the small sample one.
Wellington, FL
I use this on my nose 1st, to fill in my large pores. It does a great job, diminishing/softening the look of my pores. I find it works best to warm it between my fingers for a couple seconds & then pat it on the areas needed.
My go-to primer for everyday! I don’t use foundation on a daily basis but I still want to help my pores and control my oil. So I use this before spot concealing and my skin looks great for the entire day! I feel like there’s a slight tint to the primer that evens out my skin to look healthier and brighter!
Goes on smooth like butter. My number one primer since I’ve discovered it years ago. Fills pores so well and gives you clean poreless filter to the skin and leaves no residue. You look filtered and beautiful.
Lawrenceville
This is one of the better primers on the market. I wouldn't say it got rid of my pores completely but it did do a nice job of covering my pores near my nose. It makes my foundation stay on longer as well.
Orlando, FL
I thought it’ll be better, I do feel my skin a bit smoother when I apply it but honestly don’t feel an amazing difference, but in pictures it does look like pores are completely shut so I still use it
This is awesome! I have pores so this coverage is awesome! It makes my face feel so smooth but also my makeup! My makeup stays on so much better when I put this on. No more oily skin! Which is great.
Porterville , CA
This is definitely one of my every day primer. It keep my make up looking flawless all day long. I have oily skin type and help to not get oily throughout the day. I highly recommend this.
North Bergen, NJ
I've been trying to look for a primer that covers my pores but at same doesn't move my foundation or make it look greasy or feel greasy? Any suggestion on primers that help minimize pores and helps foundation stay on all day.
Mesa, AZ
I have sensitive skin has anyone used this and broke out or was everything good? Just curious I really want to buy it not sure if it's worth testing it.
Hanceville, AL
How well does this cover and is it tinted like foundation or does it blend it? I want something that won't break up through out the day...

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email