BY SMASHBOX

An Oil-free, Mattifying Primer That Instantly Blurs Flaws, Reduces The Appearance Of Pores And Controls Oil For Up To 8 Hours.

In A Consumer Study On 99 Women After 1 Use:

• 93% Said It Worked Well With Their Skin Tone
  • 90% Said It Helped Makeup Last All Day
  • 90% Said Makeup Required Fewer Touch-ups

Tips:

Pat Over Or Under Makeup Anywhere You Need A Bit Of Shine Control.

Benefits:

• Dramatically Reduces The Look Of Pores
  • Mattifies Shine & Controls Oil All Day
  • Smoothes & Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Won’t Clog Pores Or Cause Breakouts
  • Water-resistant, Smooth-glide Texture
  • Leaves A Soft, Even Finish

Usage:

• Warm With Fingers Before Applying. Smooth A Sheer Layer Over Clean, Moisturized Skin.
  • Wear Alone, Under Studio Skin Foundation Or Even Over Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Water\aqua\eau, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Which one is better !? This one or the photo finish found...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I need something that actually m...4 Answers
  • Would this product work well for dry skin?4 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
  • "this is a good product it gets rid of all my pores but i have a very oily t zone and it leaves that area an oily mess. but it feels amazing and works so nice with foundation. i would definitely recommend if you don't have really oily areas on your face." in 396 reviews
LaTonya S.
Chicago
I got a free sample of this primer from Ulta along with the purchase of bare minerals powder foundation. I heard a lot about this primer from several beauty gurus on YouTube. I don’t always wear primer, as I find it sometimes makes my skin a bit too matte looking, and I like a natural-to-dewy finish. However, I have tried this primer several times with both liquid and powder foundations and find that it both helps my makeup go on smoothly and keeps it locked in place all day, even when I sweat. Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my top 3 favorite primers. I use this and Smashbox's primer water together, and this duo is to die for. This primer is meant to smooth out you skin, minimize the look of your pores, and it controls oil. Honestly, what more could you ask for?! I even wear this on the days I don't wear any makeup. I'll put a small amount all over my face and it just makes your skin look so much better, without even having to wear foundation. This really is just one of those holy grail products that everyone should try!
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
I have visible pores on my cheeks and foundation sinks in and makes them look huge. This primer goes on silky smooth and forms a smooth surface with fine lines (like the tiny ones under eyes that concealer loves to settle into) and pores. I can smooth a thin layer on my face and have almost flawless skin after applying foundation. Nothing settles and creases. My pores are no longer visible and my skin doesn't feel like I have a layer of glue over it. I love this primer.
Kyra G.
quanah
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to primer! It leaves a nice feeling on skin & really does minimize pores. Makeup applies over it very well, & isn’t patchy. It has a matte finish & ive tried 3 foundations on top of this primer, all different brands, & all look very well!! I cannot remember the exact price off the top of my head but it is reasonably priced !
Sara R.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this product for a few years now but typically only wear it on nights out. It is thicker and definitely fills in my pores but I would not recommend using it everyday as it is very heavy. My makeup layers on top of it very nicely and I have had no issues with my makeup coming off or looking cakey.
Lesli H.
Edgewood , TX
This does give a matte appearance. It goes on smooth but I don’t notice any pore minimizing. I apply using my fingers but if I rub too much it ends up rolling into balls and flaking. I’ve not noticed that it makes my makeup stay on any longer while using it than without. I’m not sure I will purchase this one again.
Kmes T.
Hilo, HI
One of the best pore minimizing primer without that greasy feeling you get with most silicone based primers. It does a great job at reducing texture and pores on the skin. Doesn’t really control oil for long-wear makeup but makes the skin look very flawless after putting on foundation.
Kaytlin O.
Salt Lake City
I have always been self conscious of my pores and felt like they are bigger than most peoples but I  started using this pore minimizing primer and it is a game changer! Let me tell you..I use it a few times a week and it makes me feel like a new person. I would recommend! 100%!!!
Alana S.
Sun Valley, CA
This was recommended to me at Sephora, but it is not my favorite. No SPF and it felt crumbly on my skin. It did not apply nicely and felt lumpy under foundation. It did help with the pores around my nose area. I would recommend for people who are not dry or oily and have perfect skin.
Liz S.
Oregon
I’m currently using this product. I definitely recommend this foundation primer. You can feel how it removes oil on your skin once you apply. It’s helped me plenty with avoiding creasing and controls oily skin! I cannot imagine applying my foundation without this product. I love it’s
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I've been trying to look for a primer that covers my pores but at same doesn't move my foundation or make it look greasy or feel greasy? Any suggestion on primers that help minimize pores and helps foundation stay on all day.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
I have sensitive skin has anyone used this and broke out or was everything good? Just curious I really want to buy it not sure if it's worth testing it.
Maria B.
Hanceville, AL
How well does this cover and is it tinted like foundation or does it blend it? I want something that won't break up through out the day...

Sephora