BY SMASHBOX #91 in Face Primer

An Oil-free, Mattifying Primer That Instantly Blurs Flaws, Reduces The Appearance Of Pores And Controls Oil For Up To 8 Hours.

In A Consumer Study On 99 Women After 1 Use:

• 93% Said It Worked Well With Their Skin Tone
  • 90% Said It Helped Makeup Last All Day
  • 90% Said Makeup Required Fewer Touch-ups

Tips:

Pat Over Or Under Makeup Anywhere You Need A Bit Of Shine Control.

Benefits:

• Dramatically Reduces The Look Of Pores
  • Mattifies Shine & Controls Oil All Day
  • Smoothes & Preps Skin For Makeup
  • Won’t Clog Pores Or Cause Breakouts
  • Water-resistant, Smooth-glide Texture
  • Leaves A Soft, Even Finish

Usage:

• Warm With Fingers Before Applying. Smooth A Sheer Layer Over Clean, Moisturized Skin.
  • Wear Alone, Under Studio Skin Foundation Or Even Over Makeup.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Water\aqua\eau, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
  • "this is a good product it gets rid of all my pores but i have a very oily t zone and it leaves that area an oily mess. but it feels amazing and works so nice with foundation. i would definitely recommend if you don't have really oily areas on your face." in 396 reviews
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
I am absolutely in love with this product! I saw that all the YouTube makeup artists were using it. Then I saw the price and it stopped me. Until I came across a great deal a couple days after Christmas from ulta. I got the travel size of this, the regular photo finish primer and the primer spray for $22!!! I figured this was my chance to try it! And boy am I glad I Did! This is the very first product that I have ever found that actually reduces the look of my pores! I have huge pores especially on my nose and cheeks. This product feels like silk and I love the way it feels on my skin! No bad odor, just an amazing product actually doing what it says it does! The first chance I have the money to do so, I am buying the biggersize with a backup! I have an extremely tight budget but something this awesome is worth the splurge. Do Not second guess yourself, you need to buy this!!!!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
As a brand, Smashbox is perhaps best known for their popular line of foundation primers. My personal favorite is the Photo Focus Pore Minimizer. This oil-free, mattifying primer reduces the appearance of pores and controls oil for up to eight hours. It also smooths and preps skin for foundation. This product won’t clog pores or cause breakouts.

This is a silicone based primer that’s similar to the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer. I prefer the latter, but both products are very effective at blurring pores and keeping oil at bay.

Smashbox’s Pore Minimizer can be used by all skin types, but it works best for those with combination to oily skin.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
I find this to be very similar to Benefit’s Porefessional. It does a wonderful job of blurring/smoothing out my pores, and makes foundation blend out smoothly. Feels like silk once you apply it! It has a slight tint, but you don’t notice it once it’s applied, and is silicone based. I can’t say enough how smooth it makes my skin look and feel. It wears exceptionally well throughout the day even in heat and humidity. I have oily skin, and really does make my makeup last much longer while keeping oils at bay. I highly recommend this if you have larger pores, and oily skin.
Kristen P.
First of all the reason i gave it two stars is because yes it does minimize my pores and it does seem to block the oil and give me a semi matte finish and also left a soft surface on some parts of my face. The smell.... it smells like cigarette smoke.... it clumps up and leaves chunks and balls of the product on my face that I have to take off unless I want to look like I have a bunch of covered up zits or whatever and it is pigmented so depending on your skin color it might not work I would not recommend
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I am already a huge fan of the Smashbox eyelid primer so I was very excited to get this pore minimizing primer a sample in a monthly beauty box. I think that Smashbox has a really interesting formula for their primers because when you initially squeeze them out of the tube it looks like it's going to be a very thick and hard to move around product. I found that I was pleasantly surprised with this primer because once I started to massage it into my skin it got very soft and melted in quite nicely. It worked well to blur the pores and texture around my mouth and definitely gave my skin a nice hydrated feel without being too oily. I have to be very careful of anything that's too greasy because I have oil prone skin. So this is just another primer from Smashbox that I find I really enjoy using. If you're on the hunt for a good primer definitely check out their brand. I own three different ones that I love and use them all religiously!
Jaydah S.
Miami
I’ve never been one to use primer before, so i got this in the small travel size while i was in line at Sephora. This product has been life changing for me. I can literally use this product without any foundation or concealer and my skin looks flawless! My face feels so smooth and my pores look smaller. When i do use it with my foundation and concealer, application is so smooth! It makes such a huge difference on how my make up looks. The fact that it is oil free makes it even better! I tend to have oily skin so this also really helps keep that in check. Even though i got the travel size i feel like its been lasting forever! I can’t wait to get the regular size once this one runs out 👌👌👌 Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
Renee D.
This was my favorite primer for years!  It fills in your pores and doesn't fade throughout the day.  It makes my makeup last longer and wears nicely with many different foundations.  I recently switched to the  Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer  because it controls the oil in my T zone better than this one does.  If you don't have combo skin like I do, you will love this primer!
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
OBSESSED! I have oily/combo skin, and I’ve tried every primer under the sun. I was so fed up until I finally tried this one. A little goes a long long way, and buying the bigger size lasts me months. I work with kids so I need something sweat proof and oil proof! This product has absolutely changed the way I do my makeup and see myself, it is absolutely worth the money and I will buy it again and again!
Meredith K.
Hackensack
This is the only lite filling primer I can use. Some of the other “cult favorites” just do not work for me at all. This one however, I use just in my t-zone, or where I have large pores. This keeps my pores airbrushed looking and keeps my t-zone matte! It plays well with other foundations as well as other primers. This is definitely a product where less is more also, so it’ll last you forever!
Mini M.
Kennewick, WA
Definitely my favorite one, going to buy the full size. It does minimize my pores, even if I applied without putting any makeup on makes my face like porcelain. I love it how my foundation looks amazing none of my primer does this job. So gentle on my skin, the formula feels like gel and I like it. It doesn’t have a smell which I like. I definitely recommend it a lot, if you want to try it go for the travel size like I did and you’ll see results.
Sierra F.
I need a primer to hide my pores. How well does this one work?
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I've been trying to look for a primer that covers my pores but at same doesn't move my foundation or make it look greasy or feel greasy? Any suggestion on primers that help minimize pores and helps foundation stay on all day.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Does this really minimize your pores? I wanted to try it but I want to know if it's worth it or not?
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
I have sensitive skin has anyone used this and broke out or was everything good? Just curious I really want to buy it not sure if it's worth testing it.
Maria B.
Hanceville, AL
How well does this cover and is it tinted like foundation or does it blend it? I want something that won't break up through out the day...

back