MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerSmashbox
Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting

Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting

More than primer = less dark spots! Makeup meets skincare with this primer revolution. 84% of women saw significant improvement in just 4 weeks with the clinically proven formula. It instantly brightens and primes to smooth the appearance of fine lines...

Any one that used that product. [email protected] to know how good it is ?
Which of the two do you like? To start preparing the face, both are good, leave your opinion? Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting or [product:porefessional-primer-magic-mini]
Does this product really work with dark spots ?
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...than without using a primer. it does however tend to make my face more oily in the t zone chin,nose and forehead, and have to apply a powder to reduce shine .in reviews
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely love this stuff, been using it for years. It makes my skin feel so soft before putting on my foundation, and my makeup stays on all day (can definitely tell a difference when I don’t use this).
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting uploaded by Donna Y.
Love the combination factors of this primer smooth finish & correcting coverage over my sunspots & sun freckles. Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting
Emy F.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love this primer! It is so velvety on the skin. It doesn't cake up your foundation and it really evens out your skin tone. It works under liquid and powder foundation! Must have!
Shannon C.
Winston Salem, NC
Great primer! A little goes a long way which is great! It doesnt trigger my rosacea flare ups, my makeup applies much better, and it LASTS! It also works great as an eyeshadow primer. It also helps hide my pores. I would buy it again.
Allyse B.
Poquoson, VA
I love this! It definitely blurs lines and imperfections without being thick or cakey. It's one of those a little goes a long way products. Definitely a teeny bit pricey. It's pretty close to Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline (which is thinner, but great dupe for the price). Also works great for minor matte-ifying touch ups on the go. I've got mostly normal skin but with dry patches on the high spots of my cheeks. This does a good job gliding over any spots and keeping my makeup smooth.
JennyJen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I really like this primer especially when I’m On A budget .. makes my skin feel soft and smooth which I like .. it’s not the best primer but it gets the job done ✔️ #smashbox #primer #goodbyejuly
Alexandria C.
San Antonio, TX
Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting uploaded by Alexandria C.
Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting primer goes on smoothly and evenly to help set the base for your favorite foundation, and it helps to conceal your dark spots a bit before you apply foundation.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Hailey L.
Brentwood, TN
This is my go to primer I love it so much. It doesn’t make my skin look oily and I think it makes my makeup last a lot longer. Overall a great product and I would recommend this to others! It’s awesome!
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
I received this as a sample and I absolutely love it. I am going to be so sad when my sample runs out! Definitely a product I will have to buy. A little goes a long way. Minimizes my pores and my foundation lays very nicely on top of it. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...