BY SMASHBOX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More than primer = less dark spots! Makeup meets skincare with this primer revolution. 84% of women saw significant improvement in just 4 weeks with the clinically proven formula. It instantly brightens and primes to smooth the appearance of fine lines...

• How well does this work with oily skin? Or combination?1 Answers
  • Does this really work?because I really want to get one.1 Answers
  • Does it work on combination skin ? 1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting
  • "i apply the photo finish color correcting primer over entire face and then use a little extra mixed with foundation over the extra red areas this primer subtly corrects redness and leaves skin velvety,nice primer for under foundation , makes foundation last hours longer than without using a primer. it does however tend to make my face more oily in the t zone chin,nose and forehead, and have to apply a powder to reduce shine ." in 53 reviews
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is my go to face primer and has been for years. I have tried the green one as well to help with redness. It really smooths my skin and lessens the visibility of pores. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I find it's performance is much better than other drugstore options I've tried.
Leyda N.
League city , TX
I love this primer! I always mainly use this one because it makes my face super soft and makes my foundation blend nicely sometimes I mix primers but this primer is always a must on my face!! Have to have!!!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
I've used this product many times. I did not think that it helped my makeup stay put. It did not mix well with day time lotion and serum. The texture feels strange. As much as I love smashbox products, I was not impressed with this one.
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
all of the smash box primers feel so good on the skin and do a great job of blurring and filling in pores. sometimes though it can pill up and move around if you apply it too thick or your face is dry.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Go to primer, just one medium bloop on the finger and all over the face it goes. Good for normal and combo skin and really holds onto my make-up. I prefer this one over all the other smash box primers.
Julissa R.
I just bought this like a good three weeks ago and man I can tell you ever since I started using it my Foundation look Flawless my skin is Harley irritated I suffer a lot from acne my skin Harley gets dry patches is just amazing it's like a barrier between your skin and your makeup I just love it it doesn't make my face so oily I had nothing but good things on this primer
Brittany M.
Glasgow
Great product. I love the blurr effect the product gives off. Really holds and sets my make up. I have really oily skin and this doesn’t break me out. Glad you habe a product and will continue to buy this product. Love the smash box brand. Works great
Susanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this primer!! I've used at least 3 of them up already. It evens out my skin so I can apply a nice layer of foundation. I can feel more pores being filled in so my foundation doesn't sink into them
Katharina W.
Fort Hood
I have extremely oily skin and therefore a primer for oil control is a must. Ever since I started using it I can see a difference. It now takes longer until I have to tough up my foundation
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
I apply the photo finish color correcting primer over entire face and then use a little extra mixed with foundation over the extra red areas This primer Subtly corrects redness and leaves skin velvety,nice primer for under foundation , makes foundation last hours longer than without using a primer. It does however tend to make my face more oily in the T zone chin,nose and forehead, and have to apply a powder to reduce shine .
rocio g.
Does this really work????
Yanira S.
Is it worth the price tag? 42 dollars is pricey
Cailey G.
Highland Park , NJ
Anyone care to share their opinions on this primer? Will this help to minimize my pores? Are there better suggestions if this will not?
Kalianny F.
Does this really help lighten dark spots?
Rebecca D.
Does this work well with oily/ ance prone skin? Also, on average how many hours does it work?