Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick with Sila Silk Technology uploaded by solangie o.Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick with Sila Silk Technology uploaded by solangie o.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick with Sila Silk Technology
  • "I love Smashbox products, their palettes and lipsticks are so vibrant and long lasting for me, I thoroughly enjoy playing in this brand" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this lip. Is very creamy, well, it has a dark color, I have it a few months ago and I like it I give it 5. stars" in 3 reviews
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Long lasting and beautiful! Wears well, creamy and feels good in the lips. Bought at Ulta- would buy again. Packaging was okay, nothing spectacular. Pricey for product but worth it. Works well with lots of looks. Recommend to buy for others
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick
Emma W.
Marietta, GA
I love Smashbox’s products and especially their lipsticks. I always find myself looking at them in the store. I definitely recommend buying this product I am never disappointed by it.
Audrey K.
North Ridgeville
This is absolutely my favorite lipstick I have ever had. It comes in a small tube that is easy to grasp and fits nicely In my purse. However, i hardly have to reapply because it lasts almost all day long! The color is great and matches many outfits. I would definitely recommend this product
Melissa G.
This brand and variety of lipstick is my favorite of all time.  I'm disappointed that they don't make it anymore.  It always went on smooth and the color was rich and creamy.  It lasted awhile when set with translucent powder.  Was pretty pricy but worth it.
Haley S.
Philadelphia
Amazing product. Goes on the lips smoothly in one swipe. Long lasting color, and it only took one touch up throughout the day. Great price and very opaque. Ideal for an everyday wear due to the light formula and bright colors
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my smashbox lipstick. It's the perfect color for my fair skin and it's not over lowering and this stuff lasts forever. Seriously drink after drink and no smudges on a cup
Barbara G.
Williamsburg
I love this! Smashbox products have found to be awesome in all that I've sampled so far! They are a little pricey but they last and are worth it. I purchased my products online.
member-52174
i didn’t like this product very much. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. It was easy to apply but it would make my lips look like they were cracked and it would peel off quick. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Mevla B.
Smash box lipsticks are my all time favorite! First time user and I have bought several different colors from this company. Good value for the price you are paying for the product. Would definitely recommend it!
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
Bought this lipstick from sephora and its a perfect creamy berry shade. Just what I was looking for for fall/ winter (very "cranberry")! The texture is silky and the color is well pigmented and glides on easily. Definitely works best over a liner so you ensure the color lasts and doesn't bleed.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Is it available at Sephora?