Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer

These shadow-enhancing lid primers instantly intensify color while keeping shadow locked in place and looking freshly applied for 8 hours.

Tips:

Try Dabbing Lid Primer Under Eyes To Banish Dark Circles And Softly Highlight.

Benefits:

• Primes, Preps And Perfect Lids For Seamless Shadow Application
  • Oil Absorbers Keep Shadow Locked On And Color Fresh For 8 Hours
  • Light, Medium And Dark Shades Color-correct Lids And Even Skin Tone
  • Smoke Deepens And Intensifies Color For A Smoky Eye In Seconds
  • White Brightens, Allowing Shadow Color To Truly Pop
  • Lightweight, Creamy Luxe Formula Blends Easily For Smooth, Even Application Without Creasing, Caking, Fading Or Smudging
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Warm A Thin Layer Between Fingertips And Apply To Bare Lids.
  • Let Set For 30 Seconds, Then Apply Shadow.
  • Going For A Cat Eye? Don’t Forget Photo Finish 24 Hour Shadow Primer On The Outer Corners.

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Silica, Boron Nitride, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax\cera Microcristallina\cire Microcristalline, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Betaine, Glycerin, Peg-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Is it worth the money?
Is the coverage good on this ?
How does this primer compare to Urban Decay’s Primer Potion? Does it work well on oily lids and does it prevent creasing?
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love this lid primer it goes on smooth and dries completely without being greasy at all! My eyeliner and eyeshadow does not move even after a day of work and going out to dinner after :)” in reviews
“You don't have to worry about your eye shadow losing it's purpose I just touch up at the end of the day if I decide I Want to go grab a drink with the hubby” in reviews
Woodside, CA
Mehhhh. I don’t really use eyeshadow primer unless I’m wearing an abundance of glitter on my eyes, and then to be weird I sometimes prefer clear eyelash glue as an alternative. I’ve used this with matte eyeshadow and wasn’t impressed, I felt like it made my eyeshadow feel incredible thick, look thick, and it ended up creasing super bad. So I wouldn’t recommend.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an AMAZING product!! I use this every time I wear eyeshadow and it keeps a lasting look for hours! Whenever I don’t use this product my eyeshadow would never last. I would definitely buy this product again. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that loves to do there eyeshadow but wants to find a product that will make it last!
Circleville, OH
I do not use eyelid primer every single day. I use it on occasions like parties or late nights out where I am wearing more eyeshadow than normal, and I love it. I have tried a few lid primers, but this one is definitely the best. I suggest if you use a lot of eyeshadow on a regular basis, as this adds longevity to your eye look.
Waukesha, WI
This is a really good eyeshadow primer. Keeps my shadow on all day without creasing or fading. The packaging is decent,  just your typical doe foot applicator. Reminds me of the primer potion or the benefit eyeshadow primer. Honestly most good eyeshadow primers work the same for me and this one is no different.
Merrick, NY
This is the ONLY lid primer I use. I have tried so many different ones, and this is the only one I go back to. I love that the applicator is a doe foot. I also love that it gives coverage on the lid and cancels out any veins or redness I have on ly lids. It also works great to apply shadow evenly.
9730 n st hWY 27
Everyone's it going to pick up this product I was in the store when my friends tell me about it I said let me try and I try to think that's what I will not use anything else that I wouldn't do anything to improve it has a nice packaging and I would recommend it to anybody as a very affordable
Las Vegas, NV
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer uploaded by serephita D.
I absolutely love this primer! It comes in different colors for various skintones as well, which is something so many other companies overlook. I have naturally very oily lids, and this is the only eye primer I have found that doesn’t crease. It also is perfect for glitter shadows!
Keeps your shadow in place and helps keep colors bright. I don’t have to worry about my shadow fading throughout the day. I also like to apply with the wand and blend it out with a beauty blender. You can set it with powder or use it as is. Works great either way for me.
Medina, OH
If you’re someone who has discolored eye lids or a lot of darkness this is one of the best options. The peach base of this primer always brightens my eyelids and helps my shadow appear truer to how it does in the packaging. A little goes a long way!
Conroe , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lid primer! I have tried a lot of kid primers but this is the only I have liked! It’s really nice on the skin and it has really good coverage! The application is also nice due to the doe foot applicator! Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2,432 reviews
il y a 8 mois
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer is this a good product for the value it is ?
Jessica S. • il y a 7 mois
I love smashbox products! It’s long lasting and well worth the price!!!!