Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer - No Color uploaded by Gates S.

BY SMASHBOX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

"My studio secret for major-impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference-I never apply mascara without it." -Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead ArtistSmashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer is the brand's first ever 10-in-1 primer that delivers the amped-up lashes of your dreams. It's formulated to plump, define, separate, condition and lift your lashes and make your mascara last longer, but it won't flake or smudge. It's designed with a dual-sided brush that features an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation, plus molded bristles that engage each and every lash. Lift your lashes to new heights. How to use: Apply from the root to the tip of your lashes with the grooved bristle side of the brush. Then, define and separate with the comb. Style Name: Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer. Style Number: 5167694. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nicole M.
Saugerties
This lash primer helps the mascara to stay on longer and go on easier. It makes the lashes look longer and fuller before the mascara applied.
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
I love the primer itself but hate the brush. I see how it could work well but it really doesn’t, I always end up poking myself in the eye. The primer itself though is really amazing and makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker! I just wish they would change the brush. If you don’t think the applicator will bug you then I’d recommend this lash primer. I currently using roller lash mascara by benefit with it and I personally think they work amazing together might buy the mini size again once I’m done this one but definitely won’t be purchasing the full size version.

back