BY SMASHBOX #34 in Eye Primer

This Translucent Lash Primer Amplifies Lift, Increases Volume And Makes Mascara Last Longer.

Tips:

Refresh And Revive Midday Lashes With Primer And Layer On Fresh Mascara.

Benefits:

• Primes Lashes And Makes Mascara Lasts Longer
  • Increases Volume And Exposes Fullest Lash Length
  • Ultra-thin Comb Delivers Clean, Clump-free Separation
  • Helps Prevent Mascara From Flaking And Smudging
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply From Root To Tip Of Lashes With Grooved Bristle Side Of Brush, Then Define And Separate With Comb. Layer With A Fresh Coat Of Mascara For A More Dramatic Look.

Water\aqua\eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D¿abeille, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
This is in my daily mascara routine! I always use this before applying my smashbox full exposure mascara. It goes on white but then dries clear for the most part. It helps keep my mascara in place all day. You won’t find any flaming black particles in your face! It helps with volume and lengthy! I highly recommend this product and it last for a long time!
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
I LOVE this Photo Finish Lash Primer! This product helps add volume to my lashes when applied before my normal mascara (Too Faced BTS). This primer also makes it slightly easier to take off waterproof mascara at the end of the day. I currently have a sample size, but I plan to purchase the full size when it's finished.
MiNa B.
I purchased the Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer at my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, Smashbox products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this lash primer and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my lashes looking flawless! I would definitely reccomend this product.
Elizabeth H.
Bell, CA
Amazing I always recommend lash primer if you’re the type to want huge lashes. One or two coats of this can step up your lash game to new heights, it’s pricey but so worth it and less of a hassle than falsies especially when you’re out in the daytime when they can be obvious.
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
This lash primer defintely gives your lashes an almost falsie like feel. I already have rather long lashes so the primer really helps elongate at the ends as well as give definition. It seems that the material the primer is made of is rather sturdy and works well for the whole day. It keeps lashes separate. My one tip for use is don't wait too long between application of primer and mascara because when you go your lashes get harder to put on the mascara
TK H.
Love, Love Love!  I'm just over 45, recently rediscovered mascara!  Wow!  Things have changed in the 20 years that I haven't been wearing any.  This primer goes on WHITE, so you can see where you've put it and it really lengthens your lashes and makes them POP!  Then you put your mascara over the top & they look fantastic!  Only drawback I've found, was my own fault, was-don't get it in your eye, b/c it burns.
Chanel F.
Norfolk
This product is absolutely amazing and very useful. There are several others that work just as well but I find thus to be the best price for higher end makeup. If you need an extra umph to your mascara then this is for you!
Marisela E.
Dallas
Love the lash primer. It creats long voluminous lashes. It works so great that it looks like you have falsies on. I always use it before applying mascara. It does not clump up and it helps to really define the lashes. I discovered it during the 21 days of beauty at ULTA and have used ever since. Definitely recommend.
Alisa C.
Spring, TX
This makes my lashes so long, full, and thick. I apply one coat before applying 2-3 coats of mascara. It doesn’t affect how long my mascara lasts as much as it affects how long and thick my lashes look.
Alexis S.
Plattsmouth , NE
Got this for Christmas and this stuff is so amazing! It leave my lashes with a long natural look. Doesn’t leave chunks on my lashes. Would highly recommend this affordable product, will not disappoint!!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?