BY SMASHBOX #35 in Eye Primer

This Translucent Lash Primer Amplifies Lift, Increases Volume And Makes Mascara Last Longer.

Refresh And Revive Midday Lashes With Primer And Layer On Fresh Mascara.

• Primes Lashes And Makes Mascara Lasts Longer
  • Increases Volume And Exposes Fullest Lash Length
  • Ultra-thin Comb Delivers Clean, Clump-free Separation
  • Helps Prevent Mascara From Flaking And Smudging
  • Cruelty-free

Apply From Root To Tip Of Lashes With Grooved Bristle Side Of Brush, Then Define And Separate With Comb. Layer With A Fresh Coat Of Mascara For A More Dramatic Look.

Water\aqua\eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D¿abeille, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
This is in my daily mascara routine! I always use this before applying my smashbox full exposure mascara. It goes on white but then dries clear for the most part. It helps keep my mascara in place all day. You won’t find any flaming black particles in your face! It helps with volume and lengthy! I highly recommend this product and it last for a long time!
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
I LOVE this Photo Finish Lash Primer! This product helps add volume to my lashes when applied before my normal mascara (Too Faced BTS). This primer also makes it slightly easier to take off waterproof mascara at the end of the day. I currently have a sample size, but I plan to purchase the full size when it's finished.
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This last primer really helps to lengthen my lashes. I use it with other brands of mascara and it works just as well as with a Smashbox mascara. I never realized what a difference last primer makes until I tried this one. Will definitely purchase again once my tube is gone.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
If I am going for the full on glam look, this is a must in my routine. It honestly fluffs out my lashes while lengthening and separating all at the same time. I truly believe that the mascara grips onto the white primer and looks so much better when applying this first for sure. This is a must have primer.
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
This lash primer defintely gives your lashes an almost falsie like feel. I already have rather long lashes so the primer really helps elongate at the ends as well as give definition. It seems that the material the primer is made of is rather sturdy and works well for the whole day. It keeps lashes separate. My one tip for use is don't wait too long between application of primer and mascara because when you go your lashes get harder to put on the mascara
Love, Love Love!  I'm just over 45, recently rediscovered mascara!  Wow!  Things have changed in the 20 years that I haven't been wearing any.  This primer goes on WHITE, so you can see where you've put it and it really lengthens your lashes and makes them POP!  Then you put your mascara over the top & they look fantastic!  Only drawback I've found, was my own fault, was-don't get it in your eye, b/c it burns.
Marisela E.
Love the lash primer. It creats long voluminous lashes. It works so great that it looks like you have falsies on. I always use it before applying mascara. It does not clump up and it helps to really define the lashes. I discovered it during the 21 days of beauty at ULTA and have used ever since. Definitely recommend.
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This primer made my lashes clump a little bit. I think any mascara would work better without this primer. However, I did like how it felt on my lashes, and the packaging appears clean and professional.
Deanna J.
I don’t understand mascara primer. I think it’s useless because I would coat my lashes and once dry I would have to apply more mascara then usual because I had to make sure no white was showing. This didn’t do anything special for me.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Before applying any mascara i start off by using this eyelash primer from smashbox because it definitely gives me eyelashes a starter and bring my eyelashes together all in one. Also, this helps keep my eyelashes in place without allowing any mascara to clump up.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?