BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This eye lash primer helps separate my lashes so good! It dries quickly and makes my mascara go on effortlessly. I love this lash primer and I would recommend it to anyone for these reasons. It is amazing.
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
I love this primer. It makes my lashes so much longer and they curl so nicely. The packaging is very appealing. It is so easy to apply and use, and lasts so long. I would definitely recommend to others.
Staci C.
Las Vegas , NV
This was my first eyelash primer & I must say it worked wonders. It made my eyelashes look much longer and fuller. I'd definitely recommend. I received it as a sample from sephora & I had to buy the full size after trying the sample
caylee h.
rochester,mn
amazing to use & good to use before mascara. it makes your lashes long and beautiful. it creates an amazing base. i love to use this product with my everyday look. i discovered this at ulta when i purchased a sample box, and after i made the purchase of the normal size one.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
It works but to be honest it's kinda useless money spent. There was some noticeable difference between using this lash primer and not using it but not enough to justify spending the money on it.
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
Ive never used eyelash primer before until i tried this one. I'm not very sure how it compares to others but I liked it and it worked well. Sometimes it seems like it makes the mascara clumpy but I guess that's due to the amount that's put on.
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
I received this product in my Sephora Play box several months back and I've been obsessed ever since. Applying this before my mascara makes such as difference on how my lashes look. I absolutely love this stuff!
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
I think this is a great lash primer. My lashes look 20 times thicker with only one coat of each mascara and lash primer. I've alway gotten complements wearing this. I don't usually wear it much though, but it's a great product.
Destany M.
Loved this product although it isn't my favorite it did make a difference in the way my mascara looked it helped volumize but it definitely can be improved a lot
harley b.
This stuff is amazing. It makes your lashes crazy. Love how long they are when I use this product. It gives you that extra little bit that ever girl needs without false lashes. I would definitely try it if you haven't
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?