BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Candice J.
I received a sample of this and love using it with the Xrated mascara. It lifts my lashes and gives my mascara something to stick to without having to apply so many layers to acheive my look
Jenna T.
I didn't realize what a difference lash primer made when applying mascara but it does! My friend used this product on me and my lashes looked awesome. Just made sure you apply a thin layer.
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
I swear by this stuff! it makes your mascara look flawless and makes your lashes sooo long! just make sure that you apply and let it dry before applying mascara. I received this as a sample but am looking forward to buying it.
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Great eye lash primer! After using this my mascara will stay on all day and night! I knew I would like it because I love the brand smashbox, but wasn't expecting it to work as great as it does!
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
The applicator on this hurt my eyes. It is not very flexible and if I get too close to my eyelid, it pokes me and then it stings. When I run this through my lashes, it pulls my eyelid along with it. It's not gentle and it is uncomfortable to use. I will not repurchase.
Dezirae C.
Ozark, AR
I have used the wet n wild eye shadow before. It works very well. I buy it at Walmart or the Dollar Store. This product is affordable. Compared to alternatives it works just as well. It is easy to apply and use. I would buy this product again. I recommend this product.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Never really used an eyelash primer .. I don't believe I have the need for it in my makeup routine either .. once I finish the sample I received I won't be purchasing again
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Just tried this today. I really liked this brush because it has 2 sides. One for separation and definition, one for volume. Reminds me of the x rated mascara wand.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
My favorite lash primer. I have tried other brands and have not seen much of a difference in my eye lashes. This is the only one I've used that seems to make them fuller and thicker.
Lynnette G.
North Richland Hills, TX
This product is awesome and I have tried many different ones. This keeps your makeup from running and creasing. I think it is affordable and buy it every time I run out
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?