BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Jommy G.
This, by far, is one of the best investments I've ever done. I used to loathe wearing mascara because even if they're waterproof, they just seem to find a way to smudge. I don't know, maybe because of my Asian eyes? But when I got this, OMG! Holy grail! Life saver! Highly recommend! Will repurchase!
Samantha S.
I have pin straight eyelashes so I have to curl them every day. This primer just weighs them down and kills the curl in conjunction with another mascara. When used alone, I didn't really find it did anything extra for my eyelashes and I don't ever reach out for this product.
Monika D.
Greenville, NC
Let me begin by saying WOW. This mascara primer is INCREDIBLE. It extends my lashes and makes them look long, thick, and beautiful. I first received a sample size from Sephora then HAD to purchase the full-size once I ran out. Not exaggerating - this mascara primer has changed my life. I put it on before every time I wear mascara.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really like this lash primer because the formula easily coats my lashes, as its not too thick. I didn't like the brush on this wand - one side of the wand is just a small line of bristles that it very easy to poke your eyes with, I would much prefer a standard brush for this.
McKenna M.
I have this mascara and it's not that great if I'm being honest. I mean It doesn't really do anything it also comes in small packaging. It is pretty expensive for what it does which is really nothing.
Amie J.
this primer takes mascara to a whole new level! it helps my mascara go on smoothly and really lengthens my lashes beautifully. I would buy this again. It works great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing longer lashes that want their mascara to have some help.
Melissa B.
Farmington, MN
I got this as a sample with my smashbox mascara. And OH MY GOSH. This stuff makes my eyelashes look incredibly long. I use it daily now with my mascara and I have a feeling I'll continue to buy it unless I can find something a little cheaper that accomplishes the same goal.
Ashley R.
The best lash primer I have ever use. The Smashbox Photo Lash Primer gives the lashes a extra length and volume. I bought it at Sephora. I have to say there is no need for improvement. Smashbox Lash Primer is very easy to apply. Yes, I would it buy it again.
Alicia M.
Goodyear, AZ
Woww. This definitely helped me kick up my eyelash game. It is such a good primer compared to some off the previous primers I have used. I bought it at Sephora and I would say that it is amazing especially for its price and everyone should invest in getting one.
Bella T.
Aliso Viejo
I love using this product with my normal mascara because it makes my lashes look long and beautiful. It's an amazing product all on its own and I would definitely be recommending it to everyone I know! I love it!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?