BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love smashbox primers, but I really really hate the white color of this one! It almost makes it harder to get mascara on because you have to make sure when you use your regular mascara it covers all of the primer or else your eyelashes end up looking like a zebra
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this so much. Makes my mascara look great and helps extend my lashes more. The only thing I wish that was different it was tinted or something because it can be sort of hard to cover up all of the white unless you sweep on top of your lashes as well as below.
Bre J.
Has a super wild brush with one of the four sides having super long bristles. Kinda threw me off. Didn't really notice whether it helped the mascara last longer or apply better so I guess I'm indifferent about it. Need further research to decide whether I'd rebuy.
Julainy P.
Allentown
It's great I love how it makes my shadows pop instantly . I can't say very much about this product because I just had like a little sample so I don't know how it would work for foundation or for lashes and all that other jazz but if I have a chance I would buy it.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Easy to #apply . I received this as a sample and really liked it. It is pricey but worth it, IMO. I got almost a months use out of it and was rather #impressed with how well my mascara went on after. I recommend for people who want #fuller and #thicker lashes.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Best face primer ever! I really love the primers Smashbox puts out. It's really expensive (for my budget) so I don't get to use it often, but when I can get samples and such I use it all the way up and save for special occasions. I would absolutely recommend.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I feel like this primer helps my mascara go on smoother last longer and help me to be clump free for a great beginning and a beautiful finish. Whenever I have the money I buy this my lashes just aren't the same without it
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This primer is fantastic. The brush has different sized bristles on each side of the bush which makes it easy to apply to all of your lashes evenly. It does allow for an easier application of mascara and helps with wear.
Madison L.
I am in love with lash primer because the formula really boosts my lashes and makes my mascara last longer and look so much better. I really love this lash primer never flakes or smudges. Smashbox has always been one of my favorite cosmetics brand!
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This lash primer is AMAZING and a total game changer. I get so many compliments on my eye lashes now. It really curls them and makes them look longer, and best of all I only need one coat of mascara after using this. It helps my mascara stay on and not flake off too.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?