BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this Primer. I can tell a huge difference in my eyelashes. They are definitely looking gorgeous when I use this before my Mascara and I put a coat of Mascara and let that set for a minute and apply one more coat of the primer and lastly one last coat of my Mascara and the difference is make is insane. Definitely looks like I false Eyelashes on and the Volume OMG. GREAT Product!
Ayuni P.
This is very first lash primer. I never understood the concept of lashes primer until I used it. It's so great. It helps my mascara glides over my lashes and enhance my mascara even more. It really helps when you take off your primer. It doesn't cause any fallout which is a huge problem when I take off my mascara. This helps hydrate my lashes and makes it look healthier even without mascara.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Thought it was going to be more of a fiber primer, no the formula is extremely liquidy and hard to apply with the brush. First couple of times, I literally got it all over my eyelid. The formula dries slowly and clumps very bad, it's the first time my lashes looked like spider legs. The box says to separate your lashes after application. I didn't feel like the primer extended my lashes enough to make it worth it, there are too many steps to get beautiful lashes, I may as well just put on false lashes.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Not the worst lash primer I have tried, but certianly not the best. It seems to make some of my mascaras appear clumpy, or leaves white spots on my lashes if I dont apply enought mascara. But on the other hand I love wearing this under my Urban Decay Perversion Mascara because I am not a fan of that mascara alone, but with the primer it looks soo good.
Accacia H.
This Primer is absolutely AMAZING! I applied it to my top lashes without curling and to my bottom lashes and the result was amazing! My lashes were curled, lengthened, and more than ready for mascara! It left some of the white primer on my lashes but after applying liner you couldn't see it anymore, kind of like applying clear or white chapstick before lipstick.
Rosa G.
I have used this product for some time now and I have to say I do see somewhat of a difference when I apply my mascara and when I don't apply this and then wear my mascara. I see that this makes the mascara not clump up or it doesn't smudge. It's a great product. It's a must in your makeup bag.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I received a sample of this product free from Ulta. I never used a lash primer before, but this really impressed me. It makes any mascara apply like a high end mascara. It lengthens my lashes without making them clump together. My only complaint is that it is very light in color. I wish they would make a black or brown version.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
This is the best primer that I've ever used. I have tried a few other brands but they don't compare. This one goes on really light and gives you a nice, smooth canvas to apply your foundation. With this primer my makeup lasts much longer so it will continue to be something that I keep in my makeup bag.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this primer, it kind of lenghtens my lashes right before I apply mascara. It is easy to apply and the mascara applies easliy over top of this product. I have not tried any other lash primer products so I can not compare to any other product but this did the job for me!
Charlotte G.
I haven't tried any other lash primers ever, but I think this is pretty good. It gives my lashes good volume and then whatever mascara I use does the rest. It's literally like putting glue on your lashes, but somehow it really works lol. It also doesn't irritate my eyes at all!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?