BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Gabrielle L.
Burlington, VT
Okay let's be real, you NEED this. I used to rely on a curler to get a long lasting curl but was never satisfied. This product lengthens your lashes and curls them so once you apply the mascara the effect is basically double. Applying it can be tricky but I think it is something that after a few tries you will know the best way to apply for your lash type. It goes on white but the color gets completely covered by your mascara. It really makes my lashes stay curled and have tons of volume all day long. I imagine this product would be great to experiment with colored mascara too since it applies white on your lashes. It doesn't make your mascara any harder to get off either (not waterproof). Everyone should try this and see if it works for them.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I wish I'd bought this sooner. I've tried so many mascaras, I've had so many kinds of clumpy lashes. I love that this primes the hairs without requiring a gloop of product layered on, and I appreciate the attempt to make the brush as functional as possible. Honestly that's my only hangup, I just wish the brush was easier to manipulate.
Elizabeth S.
This is sooo good for adding volume to your lashes before you put on your mascara. I've used other lash primers but this brush is designed to separate lashes and avoid clumps - very important. I also like to use before I put on colored mascaras as it helps the color pop. ūüėć
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
You guys.
This stuff is magical. Apply it before mascara, (also Smashbox, of course! It's my favorite) and it magnifies and lengthens your lashes like no other. Hands down, the only primer you will ever need
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
This lash primer is incredible! I love the double sided wand, that's really cool. The formula is fantastic, not too thick, not clumpy, but perfectly primes my eyelashes. It even smells good, like cherries! I love this lash primer, I will definitely be buying this again!
Anna S.
I think that this is an ok product. I don't understand the point of this though. I mean I get that its to prep your eyelashes for the mascara, but I do not see any benefit to the product itself on my lashes personally. I got it for free in a set deal, and have used it a couple times. I only use this if i know i will be wearing my makeup for hours.
Amanda W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great primer to set up your lashes! I first tried it in a Lashstash set from Sephora and was amazed at how much thicker my lashes looked. The brush nicely separates lashes without making them look sparse and provides a great base for mascara to last all day. Photo Finish is the best range offered by Smashbox and I adore every product!
This makes your lashes so long and fluffy. I haven't had a bad experience with it and I actually felt like it nourished and helped my lashes grow a little longer. I have a deluxe size of this right now and you can bet I will be buying a full size when I run out
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I actually got a sample of this from sephora and fell in love. I'd never used a primer before and it really helped provide lift and volume to my lashes. Must be followed up with a colored mascara because it is white not clear.
brooke b.
this primer is super nice and it keeps my lashes separated when applying mascara and makes them appear super long!! my mascara goes on it so well so it doesn't appear white! i only have a sample size but when i finish in definatley buying full size
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?