BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Jessica W.
Blairsville, PA
Light weight. Not greasy. Helps so makeup doesn't clump. Has a nice texture. No smell
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Makes your mascara go on smooth and last till you decide to take it off !!!
Liza L.
San diego, CA
This lash primer defintely gives your lashes an almost falsie like feel. I already have rather long lashes so the primer really helps elongate at the ends as well as give definition. It seems that the material the primer is made of is rather sturdy and works well for the whole day. It keeps lashes separate. My one tip for use is don't wait too long between application of primer and mascara because when you go your lashes get harder to put on the mascara
zyrah m.
DANBURY
Before applying any mascara i start off by using this eyelash primer from smashbox because it definitely gives me eyelashes a starter and bring my eyelashes together all in one. Also, this helps keep my eyelashes in place without allowing any mascara to clump up.
TK H.
Love, Love Love!  I'm just over 45, recently rediscovered mascara!  Wow!  Things have changed in the 20 years that I haven't been wearing any.  This primer goes on WHITE, so you can see where you've put it and it really lengthens your lashes and makes them POP!  Then you put your mascara over the top & they look fantastic!  Only drawback I've found, was my own fault, was-don't get it in your eye, b/c it burns.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
 I used to use the Dior show mascara primer until I tried out the Smashbox primer. I love the brush, it allows me to Coat every single eyelash and separate them. I was very pleased with how well it works!  I apply it on my eyelashes and then allow it to dry, and then layer a black mascara on top and it really helps lengthen my lashes.
Nicole J.
Oviedo, FL
This works so well to make my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I bought it from ULTA. There are two different sides of the brush which really help to make your eyelashes look wonderful. I would buy it again!
Sally W.
The is an okay lash primer.  It does not volumize your lashes as much as other primers.  This primer does help your mascara last longer. Purchased at Ulta.  Compared to other alternatives such as the Lancome primer, this is not as good, but it is also half the price.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Okay, even thought I LOVE smashbox face primer, I don't really know if I can actually notice a difference. With this mascara primer you IMMEDIATELY notice a change. Even if I pair it with drug store mascara, it will stay on allll day with no sign of wear or smudging !
Gabrielle L.
Burlington, VT
Okay let's be real, you NEED this. I used to rely on a curler to get a long lasting curl but was never satisfied. This product lengthens your lashes and curls them so once you apply the mascara the effect is basically double. Applying it can be tricky but I think it is something that after a few tries you will know the best way to apply for your lash type. It goes on white but the color gets completely covered by your mascara. It really makes my lashes stay curled and have tons of volume all day long. I imagine this product would be great to experiment with colored mascara too since it applies white on your lashes. It doesn't make your mascara any harder to get off either (not waterproof). Everyone should try this and see if it works for them.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?