BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Staci C.
Las Vegas , NV
This was my first eyelash primer & I must say it worked wonders. It made my eyelashes look much longer and fuller. I'd definitely recommend. I received it as a sample from sephora & I had to buy the full size after trying the sample
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
I love this product, it gives me fluttery butterfly lashes and makes them great for pictures! Since Smashbox is also a photo company, their makeup products make any photo look good! Buy this product it is worth it!!!!!!❤️❤️
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
It works but to be honest it's kinda useless money spent. There was some noticeable difference between using this lash primer and not using it but not enough to justify spending the money on it.
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
Ive never used eyelash primer before until i tried this one. I'm not very sure how it compares to others but I liked it and it worked well. Sometimes it seems like it makes the mascara clumpy but I guess that's due to the amount that's put on.
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
I received this product in my Sephora Play box several months back and I've been obsessed ever since. Applying this before my mascara makes such as difference on how my lashes look. I absolutely love this stuff!
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Okay, even thought I LOVE smashbox face primer, I don't really know if I can actually notice a difference. With this mascara primer you IMMEDIATELY notice a change. Even if I pair it with drug store mascara, it will stay on allll day with no sign of wear or smudging !
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
I think this is a great lash primer. My lashes look 20 times thicker with only one coat of each mascara and lash primer. I've alway gotten complements wearing this. I don't usually wear it much though, but it's a great product.
Destany M.
Loved this product although it isn't my favorite it did make a difference in the way my mascara looked it helped volumize but it definitely can be improved a lot
harley b.
This stuff is amazing. It makes your lashes crazy. Love how long they are when I use this product. It gives you that extra little bit that ever girl needs without false lashes. I would definitely try it if you haven't
sofia m.
Chester, VA
It's a good primer it doesn't make your lashes clumpy or anything. You can layer the primer and nothing happens to you lashes. It makes the mascara last longer instead of bits of mascara falling through out the day!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?