BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Amy V.
San Diego, ca
If I could I would give 10 stars! Great products. I don't get oily and my makeup goes on nice and smooth.
Jahanya T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this lash primer helps keep my lashes on and it makes my lashes more fuller than other lashes I used
Alyssa R.
My mascara stays on all day and doesn't look gloopy when I use this stuff. A little goes a long way.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I've tried a few primers and this is one of my favorites!! I also recommend Clinique lash primer too
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA
I love it. My eye shadow goes on smoothly and stays put all day. Smash box is the better brand .
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
Fantastic! Definitely a photo finish. Does very well and holds make up for a good amount of time
ruth j.
Roseboro, NC
This primer is really good it helps my lashs. It's not like other product that I've been using.
Maria G.
I'm not really sure how I feel about this I guess I really don't see a difference in my lashes
Leticia M.
Othello, WA
Best primer ever. Not only does it minimizes pores but it makes my faundation apply flawless.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
Don't wear don't care very sick today
Wish could afford
But Cancer makes it impossible
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?