BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This primer is great to apply first and gives you a better result for beautiful lashes. I love using this for making a statement and enhancing my look. My favorite prime out there.
Alicia M.
Goodyear, AZ
Woww. This definitely helped me kick up my eyelash game. It is such a good primer compared to some off the previous primers I have used. I bought it at Sephora and I would say that it is amazing especially for its price and everyone should invest in getting one.
Bella T.
Aliso Viejo
I love using this product with my normal mascara because it makes my lashes look long and beautiful. It's an amazing product all on its own and I would definitely be recommending it to everyone I know! I love it!
Nicole J.
Oviedo, FL
This works so well to make my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I bought it from ULTA. There are two different sides of the brush which really help to make your eyelashes look wonderful. I would buy it again!
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
Smashbox failed with this one. Love their company and their products but this just isn't a great product. Leaves my lashes sticky, doesn't lengthen, doesn't curl and I won't be buying this again or recommending it to others.
Sara A.
Seattle, WA
I reserved this mascara as a gift & it has become one of my essentials! In love with this product. I didn't think that a white mascara would make such a difference on my lashes! I definetly could not be happier! I seriously recomend anyone whi wants long lashes to try it out. It will live you so surprised!
Sally W.
The is an okay lash primer.  It does not volumize your lashes as much as other primers.  This primer does help your mascara last longer. Purchased at Ulta.  Compared to other alternatives such as the Lancome primer, this is not as good, but it is also half the price.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This eye lash primer helps separate my lashes so good! It dries quickly and makes my mascara go on effortlessly. I love this lash primer and I would recommend it to anyone for these reasons. It is amazing.
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
I love this primer. It makes my lashes so much longer and they curl so nicely. The packaging is very appealing. It is so easy to apply and use, and lasts so long. I would definitely recommend to others.
Staci C.
Las Vegas , NV
This was my first eyelash primer & I must say it worked wonders. It made my eyelashes look much longer and fuller. I'd definitely recommend. I received it as a sample from sephora & I had to buy the full size after trying the sample
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?