BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really like this lash primer because the formula easily coats my lashes, as its not too thick. I didn't like the brush on this wand - one side of the wand is just a small line of bristles that it very easy to poke your eyes with, I would much prefer a standard brush for this.
Monika D.
Greenville, NC
Let me begin by saying WOW. This mascara primer is INCREDIBLE. It extends my lashes and makes them look long, thick, and beautiful. I first received a sample size from Sephora then HAD to purchase the full-size once I ran out. Not exaggerating - this mascara primer has changed my life. I put it on before every time I wear mascara.
McKenna M.
I have this mascara and it's not that great if I'm being honest. I mean It doesn't really do anything it also comes in small packaging. It is pretty expensive for what it does which is really nothing.
Amie J.
this primer takes mascara to a whole new level! it helps my mascara go on smoothly and really lengthens my lashes beautifully. I would buy this again. It works great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing longer lashes that want their mascara to have some help.
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
This lash primer is great! I also use it when I'm going for a colored mascara look. I apply a coat and then press pigment into my lashes. I repeat the process until I get the color I'm after. It works really well for glitter too!!
Melissa B.
Eagan, MN
I got this as a sample with my smashbox mascara. And OH MY GOSH. This stuff makes my eyelashes look incredibly long. I use it daily now with my mascara and I have a feeling I'll continue to buy it unless I can find something a little cheaper that accomplishes the same goal.
Ashley R.
The best lash primer I have ever use. The Smashbox Photo Lash Primer gives the lashes a extra length and volume. I bought it at Sephora. I have to say there is no need for improvement. Smashbox Lash Primer is very easy to apply. Yes, I would it buy it again.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
I feel like this product really does make a difference in how my mascara looks! In a good way! I notice less clumping and a longer lasting look. The packaging could be a little more glam but other than that, love it!
Megan B.
What I really like about this primer is the wand. The primer itself is typical. It's nothing special. On whoever is pretty cool. There is one side where it's just one row of teeth. It's more like home. Then if you turn it there little nubby bristles. Probably clumping this is a good primer you just because the one helps get your eyelashes ready to go and you can separate them and get them fanned out better. If you're lucky enough to find this in the travel size I get that. I feel that says this is a product you typically have to throw away after a short period of time go ahead and go with the smaller one. Putting multiple coats on will do nothing for you pre-they help protect your eyelashes a little bit if you're right horse mascara. They help you find the little invisible tips of your lashes better and that's about it. Is this something you want to buy if you have problems with clumping or your eyelashes won't cooperate with your mascara.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Love love love this primer I have used the Lancôme primer before ! But smash box is sooooo much better , doesn't leave your lashes white , and the brush actually really helps separates your lashes for that perfect look ! Mascara goes over it perfectly !
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?