BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This is a decent primer. I like a Dior brand a little bit better simply because of texture but this one is a little cheaper.
Michelle G.
Smiths Creek, MI
This is a great product. I've purchased it only once and I loved it. Smash box has great makeup tools that are easy to use
Crystal J.
Fredericksburg, VA
I tried a sample and absolutely love this. Your makeup has a smooth finish not to mention it leaves your skin so soft.
Samantha S.
Derry, NH
The primer is great for started to do your makeup!! It's a small bottle but can be used wisely!! It's a great product
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
Lady primer is the best invention ever. I'm not sure what I did without it before but now that I have it I love it
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
If I don't wear makeup that day I just wear finish lash primer and than wear mascara just a great product to have.
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
I love using this to boost the longevity and length in my lashes!! I have to say- I like the Lancôme one better
Marisa T.
I love this primer for my lashes would so recommend this it has good value i did meet my exceptions with this
Bree W.
Englewood, CO
Makes mascara stay on all day long. This product is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone for sure!
Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I bought this a while ago and I didn't like the way it left my lashes. Very clumpy and no lift of fullness
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?