BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Nichole S.
Torrington, CT
Love smash box photo finish lash primer. First tried it awhile ago when I got it in my monthly glam bag subscription through ipsy and I have boon hooked ever since.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Just tried this today. I really liked this brush because it has 2 sides. One for separation and definition, one for volume. Reminds me of the x rated mascara wand.
Ann Marie Y.
Clinton Township, MI
Tried at the make up classes at Sephora that I take my daughters to and its face the best Lahore primer around. Gives you full, thick and long lashes!
Mallory S.
Lawrence, KS
Amazing, don't overuse the thick layer tends to show through, but use the right about and lashes are thicker and longer and it doesn't feel heavy!
Eliangy R.
It's a very good product, it could use some work on the applicator since it's kind of rough for delicate eyelids but it works if you are in need.
Cheryl L.
The best stuff, always buy this when I go to Ulta or Sephora. Makes my so-so lashes stand out, and separates them so the mascara does its job.
Leah W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
One of my favorite products. I found off one of the makeup artist I fallow on social media and it's an amazing thing to me a must buy
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
I like this lash primer. Does a good job of coating your lashes and helps enhance your mascara. Seems to condition my lashes well.
Samantha S.
Eh. Takes a long time to dry and I really don't see a difference. I spent a bit on it so I will keep trying but not impressed.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This is a decent primer. I like a Dior brand a little bit better simply because of texture but this one is a little cheaper.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?