BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christine and Hailey B.
This makes your lashes so long and fluffy. I haven't had a bad experience with it and I actually felt like it nourished and helped my lashes grow a little longer. I have a deluxe size of this right now and you can bet I will be buying a full size when I run out
Amanda W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great primer to set up your lashes! I first tried it in a Lashstash set from Sephora and was amazed at how much thicker my lashes looked. The brush nicely separates lashes without making them look sparse and provides a great base for mascara to last all day. Photo Finish is the best range offered by Smashbox and I adore every product!
Ashley L.
I received this as a sample and not sure if it was this primer or my new mascara, but I had some extreme eye lashes that looked like false eye lashes. Not sure yet if I would buy full size after my sample is used up, but so far I like it.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I actually got a sample of this from sephora and fell in love. I'd never used a primer before and it really helped provide lift and volume to my lashes. Must be followed up with a colored mascara because it is white not clear.
brooke b.
this primer is super nice and it keeps my lashes separated when applying mascara and makes them appear super long!! my mascara goes on it so well so it doesn't appear white! i only have a sample size but when i finish in definatley buying full size
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I love smashbox!!!!!!! When I tried this lash primer the first time at my girlfriends house I almost fell on the floor when I looked at the finish results. My lashes definitely looked ten times better than when I don't use this.
Sandra W.
This lash primer is awesome! Because it has two lash combs that lift and separate each lash individually before you even apply your mascara. Idk how pricey it is because I got this as a gift but if it's $20 or under its worth every dime because your lashes as all fanned out and ready for your mascara!!
Jommy G.
This, by far, is one of the best investments I've ever done. I used to loathe wearing mascara because even if they're waterproof, they just seem to find a way to smudge. I don't know, maybe because of my Asian eyes? But when I got this, OMG! Holy grail! Life saver! Highly recommend! Will repurchase!
Shasta N.
Elkhart, IN
Love my Smashbox lash primer! Since starting to use this primer I am way happier with all my mascaras and my lashes are longer than ever... I'm not sure why but I totally believe it's this primer!! I will be buying this product time and time again.
Samantha S.
I have pin straight eyelashes so I have to curl them every day. This primer just weighs them down and kills the curl in conjunction with another mascara. When used alone, I didn't really find it did anything extra for my eyelashes and I don't ever reach out for this product.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?