BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Before applying any mascara i start off by using this eyelash primer from smashbox because it definitely gives me eyelashes a starter and bring my eyelashes together all in one. Also, this helps keep my eyelashes in place without allowing any mascara to clump up.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Gabrielle L.
Burlington , VT
Okay let's be real, you NEED this. I used to rely on a curler to get a long lasting curl but was never satisfied. This product lengthens your lashes and curls them so once you apply the mascara the effect is basically double. Applying it can be tricky but I think it is something that after a few tries you will know the best way to apply for your lash type. It goes on white but the color gets completely covered by your mascara. It really makes my lashes stay curled and have tons of volume all day long. I imagine this product would be great to experiment with colored mascara too since it applies white on your lashes. It doesn't make your mascara any harder to get off either (not waterproof). Everyone should try this and see if it works for them.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I wish I'd bought this sooner. I've tried so many mascaras, I've had so many kinds of clumpy lashes. I love that this primes the hairs without requiring a gloop of product layered on, and I appreciate the attempt to make the brush as functional as possible. Honestly that's my only hangup, I just wish the brush was easier to manipulate.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
I never realized how important eyelash primer was until I got this as a sample from Sephora! it's super thick, so you have to stir it pretty well before putting it on, but it makes your lashes look way thicker and holds your mascara on really well. my favorite part is the two-side brush; I use the thicker brush side first to coat my lashes with the primer, then switch to the comb to separate my lashes out before putting mascara on. I will definitely be purchasing the full-size version once I run out of my sample!
Elizabeth S.
This is sooo good for adding volume to your lashes before you put on your mascara. I've used other lash primers but this brush is designed to separate lashes and avoid clumps - very important. I also like to use before I put on colored mascaras as it helps the color pop. 😍
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
You guys.
This stuff is magical. Apply it before mascara, (also Smashbox, of course! It's my favorite) and it magnifies and lengthens your lashes like no other. Hands down, the only primer you will ever need
Jessica A.
I had never tried a lash primer before and I received a sample of this from Sephora. I can't remember my life without it! It works amazingly under my favorite mascara! Makes my lashes long and full! I'm so glad I tried it. I even already had to rush out to buy a full size tube!
Anna S.
I think that this is an ok product. I don't understand the point of this though. I mean I get that its to prep your eyelashes for the mascara, but I do not see any benefit to the product itself on my lashes personally. I got it for free in a set deal, and have used it a couple times. I only use this if i know i will be wearing my makeup for hours.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
This lash primer is incredible! I love the double sided wand, that's really cool. The formula is fantastic, not too thick, not clumpy, but perfectly primes my eyelashes. It even smells good, like cherries! I love this lash primer, I will definitely be buying this again!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?