BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
I swear by this stuff! it makes your mascara look flawless and makes your lashes sooo long! just make sure that you apply and let it dry before applying mascara. I received this as a sample but am looking forward to buying it.
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
Smashbox failed with this one. Love their company and their products but this just isn't a great product. Leaves my lashes sticky, doesn't lengthen, doesn't curl and I won't be buying this again or recommending it to others.
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This primer is fantastic. The brush has different sized bristles on each side of the bush which makes it easy to apply to all of your lashes evenly. It does allow for an easier application of mascara and helps with wear.
Nana B.
Bealeton, VA
When I got this I was so excited to use it! But it didn't live up to the hype. Whenever I used it to prime my entire face it didn't do the job. My make up would still run after awhile. I had high hopes for this primer
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I feel like this product really does make a difference in how my mascara looks! In a good way! I notice less clumping and a longer lasting look. The packaging could be a little more glam but other than that, love it!
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Great eye lash primer! After using this my mascara will stay on all day and night! I knew I would like it because I love the brand smashbox, but wasn't expecting it to work as great as it does!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This primer is great to apply first and gives you a better result for beautiful lashes. I love using this for making a statement and enhancing my look. My favorite prime out there.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Bdfnsfjs fns f.d f.d g.dtmd fmd f.f g nf g f g fnf.f. g r.f f f f h. F.h
g fnf .f d f f d. Fnf.f bd f.f fn cnrng xkd gn f. T cmf f cm f cn.cbr gm.x g g x vnfbd mx.f g cnf
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME
This primer is awesome it glides on and helps my make up.stay in place even in warm muggy weather with water eyes. Holds up and leaves a smooth silky finish to the skin
Lynnette G.
North Richland Hills, TX
This product is awesome and I have tried many different ones. This keeps your makeup from running and creasing. I think it is affordable and buy it every time I run out
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?