BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
Don't wear don't care very sick today
Wish could afford
But Cancer makes it impossible
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap , VA
i've never used a lash primer before but i purchased this one and i absolutely love it.
Jessica W.
Blairsville, PA
Light weight. Not greasy. Helps so makeup doesn't clump. Has a nice texture. No smell
Mak P.
Really good eye lash primer. Apply before using mascara to make lashes longer
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Makes your mascara go on smooth and last till you decide to take it off !!!
Georgie B.
13. Layerable for extra drama
14. Improves wear of mascara
15. Non-spiking
16. Non-clumping
So I put it to the test. This actual wand has two separate sides, an ultra thin comb to ensure your lashes are clump free and separated, the second is mounded bristles to make sure each lash is coated sufficiently. I wasn't sure whether this product would make a difference under my current mascara. But having that comb on one side of the wand really helped to coat, separate and lift the lash! When I applied my normal mascara on top, the primer gave my lashes additional length as well!
PROS: 1. Comb wand helps to avoid mascara clumping
2. Lengthens lashes
3. Additional layering gives it the wow factor!
CONS: 1. £17 is quite a splurge in addition to your normal mascara cost!
ellie w.
I don’t know what I’d do without this primer! I’ve tried so many others in the past but nothing compares to this! It helps my mascara to perform 100x better and It works will with any mascara! I’m on my 3rd tube and I’ll continue to keep buying!
F S.
I received a sample of Smashbox's Photo Finish Lash primer from Sephora and was curious to try it - I'd never tried a lash primer before. I like it enough - a cute white tube, separates lashes perfectly, sets washable mascara and even helps with certain mascaras that tend to clump.
Brianna H.
I was skeptical about this product, why use a primer when I have always just used mascara but I adore this product! It lengthens my lashes, lifts them and doesn’t clump them together because of the applicator. My mascara lasts longer throughout the day which is great when I’m doing shift work and am super busy! This product is now a permanent in my makeup bag!
Laura H.
Devon
I'm a first time user of this product and I Will definitely be buying this again. I love it! It makes my lashes look amazing! After I curl my lashes I apply a layer of this then my mascara. It definitely makes my lashes look longer.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?