BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Chaya B.
Love this! Makes my lashes seem fuller, longer and my mascara goes on smoother. It's super easy to apply and works great.
Ashley L.
I received this as a sample and not sure if it was this primer or my new mascara, but I had some extreme eye lashes that looked like false eye lashes. Not sure yet if I would buy full size after my sample is used up, but so far I like it.
A must have. Helps mascara stay on longer and assists in making your lashes appear much fuller Couldn't go without thos product.
Alexa G.
Sherwood Park, AB
I have been wearing this primer on my lashes all summer and I absolutely love it! It makes my lashes so much more voluminous and long without looking caked with mascara. It is very similar to the regular Smashbox lash primer but the larger brush makes it easier to apply more product. I always wait a few minutes after applying before I apply my mascara on top in order for the product to get a bit tacky so it doesn't just brush off. I love this and cannot imagine my makeup routine without it!
Brooke F.
Moncton, NB
Could put two pounds of eyeshadow on your lids and if you primed with this stuff, it's staying. Perfect product for an all night party look
Ashly D.
This primer is absolutely amazing I have oily skin and it keeps it under control all day so I don't have that pizza shine!
Georgie B.
13. Layerable for extra drama
14. Improves wear of mascara
15. Non-spiking
16. Non-clumping
So I put it to the test. This actual wand has two separate sides, an ultra thin comb to ensure your lashes are clump free and separated, the second is mounded bristles to make sure each lash is coated sufficiently. I wasn't sure whether this product would make a difference under my current mascara. But having that comb on one side of the wand really helped to coat, separate and lift the lash! When I applied my normal mascara on top, the primer gave my lashes additional length as well!
PROS: 1. Comb wand helps to avoid mascara clumping
2. Lengthens lashes
3. Additional layering gives it the wow factor!
CONS: 1. £17 is quite a splurge in addition to your normal mascara cost!
Laura H.
Devon
I'm a first time user of this product and I Will definitely be buying this again. I love it! It makes my lashes look amazing! After I curl my lashes I apply a layer of this then my mascara. It definitely makes my lashes look longer.
Jessica D.
I wasn't really a fan of lash primers... Until I bought this. Works great and it has a pretty neat little applicator wand. Definitely another one of my smashbox must haves :)
Sarah C.
Abington, Northampton
This is a fab eyelash primer, it coats the lashes really well and makes a fantastic base for mascara, I've only tried it with the full exposure mascara but they are both comparable to Urban Decay's subversion and perversion which are my favourite mascara and primer.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?