BY SMASHBOX

Description This translucent lash primer amplifies lift, increases volume and makes mascara last longer. Benefits • Primes lashes and makes mascara lasts longer • Increases volume and exposes fullest lash length • Ultra-thin comb delivers clean, clump-free separation • Helps prevent mascara from flaking and smudging • Cruelty-free More Details How To Use Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush, then define and separate with comb. Layer with a fresh coat of mascara for a more dramatic look. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D¿ABEILLE , GLYCERIN , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , STEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , TRIETHANOLAMINE , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bree W.
Englewood, CO
Makes mascara stay on all day long. This product is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone for sure!
Marisa T.
I love this primer for my lashes would so recommend this it has good value i did meet my exceptions with this
Alyssa G.
My favorite everyday primer mascara they work marvelous they make my eyelashes look so long and voluminous
Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I bought this a while ago and I didn't like the way it left my lashes. Very clumpy and no lift of fullness
Jahanya T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this lash primer helps keep my lashes on and it makes my lashes more fuller than other lashes I used
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Amazing stuff love useing it. It makes mascara stay on for a long time and not rub off to your under eye.
Amy V.
San Diego, ca
If I could I would give 10 stars! Great products. I don't get oily and my makeup goes on nice and smooth.
Alyssa R.
My mascara stays on all day and doesn't look gloopy when I use this stuff. A little goes a long way.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I've tried a few primers and this is one of my favorites!! I also recommend Clinique lash primer too
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Absolutely a great primer! Use this primer every time I wear mascara. Wish I could buy a bigger tube!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?