BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Jenna T.
I didn't realize what a difference lash primer made when applying mascara but it does! My friend used this product on me and my lashes looked awesome. Just made sure you apply a thin layer.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
This product provides a great primer for your eyelashes. Smashbox in general is a good product and this product is a good tool for the other Smashbox mascara.
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
This is a nice typical primer I was given this as a sample at sephora I do however love the brush it's easy to get those lashes good!
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
I love this product, it gives me fluttery butterfly lashes and makes them great for pictures! Since Smashbox is also a photo company, their makeup products make any photo look good! Buy this product it is worth it!!!!!!❤️❤️
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This lash primer is AMAZING and a total game changer. I get so many compliments on my eye lashes now. It really curls them and makes them look longer, and best of all I only need one coat of mascara after using this. It helps my mascara stay on and not flake off too.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I love smashbox!!!!!!! When I tried this lash primer the first time at my girlfriends house I almost fell on the floor when I looked at the finish results. My lashes definitely looked ten times better than when I don't use this.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
This primer does the trick. I've tried it with different mascaras and it always adds more length than what just the mascara would do. I need to get the full size!
Jessica A.
I had never tried a lash primer before and I received a sample of this from Sephora. I can't remember my life without it! It works amazingly under my favorite mascara! Makes my lashes long and full! I'm so glad I tried it. I even already had to rush out to buy a full size tube!
Cecilia W.
This is a must-have if you have small lashes. It will thicken and lengthen, and doesn't show over my black mascara. Affordable too!
Chaya B.
Love this! Makes my lashes seem fuller, longer and my mascara goes on smoother. It's super easy to apply and works great.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?