BY SMASHBOX

A 10-in-one mascara primer for amped-up lashes. Amp up your mascara with Photo Finish Lash Primer. Perfected on photo shoots to condition and lift lashes to new heights, it's formulated to boost lashes and make mascara last longer and it never flakes or smudges. Featuring Smashbox's dual-sided Two-Timer brush, it has an ultra-thin comb for clean, clump-free separation and molded bristles that enrobe each lash. Just layer for an even bolder lash look. "My studio secret for major impact lashes that pop in photos? Primer! It makes such a huge difference I never apply mascara without it." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• Does this actually work?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with mascara?? 4 Answers
Ana D.
Farmville, NC
Tried this once before, liked it but never used again. Honestly would have to try it again to give honest review
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
Helps keep mascara on and not clump and helps to lengthen the lashes as well. Highly recommended
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
This is my favorite lash primer. I didn't believe in a lash primer until I tried this. It's a must have product in my daily routine
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this primer, it kind of lenghtens my lashes right before I apply mascara. It is easy to apply and the mascara applies easliy over top of this product. I have not tried any other lash primer products so I can not compare to any other product but this did the job for me!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Never really used an eyelash primer .. I don't believe I have the need for it in my makeup routine either .. once I finish the sample I received I won't be purchasing again
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love smashbox primers, but I really really hate the white color of this one! It almost makes it harder to get mascara on because you have to make sure when you use your regular mascara it covers all of the primer or else your eyelashes end up looking like a zebra
Candice J.
I received a sample of this and love using it with the Xrated mascara. It lifts my lashes and gives my mascara something to stick to without having to apply so many layers to acheive my look
Madison L.
I am in love with lash primer because the formula really boosts my lashes and makes my mascara last longer and look so much better. I really love this lash primer never flakes or smudges. Smashbox has always been one of my favorite cosmetics brand!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
My favorite lash primer. I have tried other brands and have not seen much of a difference in my eye lashes. This is the only one I've used that seems to make them fuller and thicker.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this Primer. I can tell a huge difference in my eyelashes. They are definitely looking gorgeous when I use this before my Mascara and I put a coat of Mascara and let that set for a minute and apply one more coat of the primer and lastly one last coat of my Mascara and the difference is make is insane. Definitely looks like I false Eyelashes on and the Volume OMG. GREAT Product!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
How long do you have to wait after applying before putting on mascara?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this make a difference with mascara??
Ally S.
Does this actually work?
Sarita P.
Lima
Where do I get it at a cheap price?
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone used the original Smashbox Lash Primer VS this new one? And if so, is it much different?